Chris Ivory

Discussion in 'New Orleans Saints Forum' started by Cajun Sensation, Aug 27, 2010.

1. Cajun Sensation

Cajun Sensation I'm kind of a big deal Staff Member

I know I've been on this guy's jammie ever since I took my son to a Saints practice a couple of months ago where I saw him do really well, but tonight I think he proved alot. He has all but guaranteed himself a spot on the Saints roster.

Did any of you see his long (76 yards or so) TD reception run tonight?

Who does he remind you of? His running style, his combination of size and speed, his ability to catch, run, stiff arm......

.....he reminds me of DEUCE freakin McALLISTER!

Seriously....watch him play. If you don't agree with me now, watch him again and you'll agree.

2. TigerBacker70

TigerBacker70 I'm the Cock of the Walk!

I thought I was the only one thinking that but felt it too sacrilegious to actually say or commit in writing. Not old bad knees Deuce, Deuce in his prime.

Dude is a freaking beast. On that play he broke 5 tackles, juked one guy out of his cleats, and stiff armed #26 for the Chargers and left him with his dick in the dirt as he stepped into the end zone. That was the best play of the preseason. Imagine if he had really good speed...

2 people like this.
  3. RHans405

RHans405 Let's Roll

He had that one good run and a few other slightly positive plays. He still a rookie but I'm looking forward to seeing more of him.

4. bhelmLSU

bhelmLSU Founding Member Staff Member

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9lE3XSLu-Q[/media]

5. LEGACY TIGER

LEGACY TIGER Defy Yourself

CS I agree with you. He does remind me of DM a lot. That pass/run was unbelievable. Gave Ramsey's stats a good shot in the arm as well. Kid has a lot of heart and plays bigger than he is.

6. BRETT

BRETT LSU FAN Staff Member

7 broken/eluded tackles including the last one into the endzone. What a great run.

7. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

He definitely made the team tonight.

And not just as the 4th back like Hamilton last year where he doesn't get to play much. He just earned 3rd string back honors tonight.

Ladell Betts is the one who looks like he will be inactive on Sundays instead.

8. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Plus it finally got the announcers to remove their noses from Ryan Matthew's jock.

9. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

Did it? I'm not so sure.

10. Cajun Sensation

Cajun Sensation I'm kind of a big deal Staff Member

I freaking drafted Chris Ivory in the 14th round of a 12 team fantasy league.

Hoping for a Pierre Thomas-like breakout. Not sure how many weeks I can let him eat up a roster spot, but I'll keep him on the ol' roster as long as I can......hopefully it will be fruitful.

What do y'all think?