Politics Chinese Bank Drop Goods on The Biden’s

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by XXL TideFan, Apr 12, 2023.

1. XXL TideFan

XXL TideFan Founding Member

2. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

XXL TideFan likes this.
  3. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

No, he'll try to discredit the source.

LSUpride123 likes this.
  4. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

That too

5. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

It’s funny that it’s always the Dems doing what they accuse others of.

shane0911 likes this.
  6. Rex

Rex Founding Member

That's funny... we've known that Hunter Biden and Owasco earned $5.8 million from a Chinese natural gas company for at least a year now... so how is this in any way a scoop, or a boom, or a bomb? That Chinese company was seeking to build a natural gas facility in Louisiana for over $40 million.

Now, pray tell, where is the illegality in doing business with the Chinese? Because if it's criminal to do so you better start making up your bullshit excuses right now for donald and Ivanka. And, gee, let's see... what percentage of $2 billion is a mere $5.8 million??.... well, I know you're not very bright so I'll do that math for you... it's less than one third of one percent. So, if doing business with the Chinese for $5.8 million is so outrageous what do you have to say for Jared Kushner, who received $2 BILLION (that's right, over 344 times as much as Hunter's contract) from Saudi Arabia for Jared's "expertise", which is so notoriously bad that American banks want nothing to do with him.

Let me know when you see an actual crime... unlike yourself I believe in punishing crimes. But as of right now you have nothing but desperate innuendo and not much prospect of anything else. I laugh at you.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 13, 2023
  7. XXL TideFan

8. kcal

kcal Founding Member

whataboutism reflects a lack of confidence in your position….

shane0911 likes this.
  9. XXL TideFan

He is just dumbass. I’ve stated many times I abhor both sides equally. If Kushner is dirty, fry him.

shane0911 likes this.
  10. Rex

Rex Founding Member

I've already said that criminals should be punished. In Hunter's case, I don't see a crime, and neither doesn't anyone who matters. But it's quite funny, isn't it, that you would jump all over a story about a Chinese connection to Hunter that pales in comparison to Jared, and when during trump's presidency he and his family raked in over $6 million from the Chinese government... and then whine about whataboutism? Why isn't this thread about Jared and the trump family, instead of Hunter, except that you're a hopeless hack?