CB Janzen Jackson

Discussion in 'LSU RECRUITING' started by Bengal Buddy, Jun 7, 2008.

1. Fishhead

Fishhead Founding Member

2. Fishhead

Fishhead Founding Member

:shock:

3. mobius481

mobius481 Registered Member

His brother allegedly killed a 42 year old woman and shot her 9 year old daughter multiple times in a home burglary. In baton rouge. Probably got a lot on his mind.

4. Fishhead

Fishhead Founding Member

I've heard that rumor, but I have a feeling a lot of it has to do with the search of his room...just from Dooley's recent comments. That smoke alarm didn't go off by itself. :cool:

5. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

Yeh although his behavior during the recruiting process was less than desirable he is a kid and this is never good. I wish him luck in whatever life is dealing him now.
    I hope he gets it back together so when LSU plays them Ware can run him over and step on his facemask as he busts one for 60 yards.
    But it seems he has bigger issues in life and wish him nothing but luck. At the end of the day its just a game. College changes someones life....

6. Jester

Jester Founding Member

WOW............I had heard on the news several times the story of the woman and her daughter who were shot. Apparently it happened early in the morning a few weeks/months back. I totally did not know that it was Jackson's brother. I knew that they had caught one of the perpetrators and were looking for the other one. Wow......just wow. Thats horrible. How can someone shoot a defenseless woman and her 6 yr old daughter? That is just unspeakable. There is a special place in hell for people like that.

There's a meltdown on some of the Vol boards. They think that Jackson is going to file for a hardship waiver and transfer to LSU.........not that LSU would necessarily take him. That would be a tough decision. We're pretty stacked at the CB/S position, but he was a 5-star, all-sec, potential All-American.

I think the fans would probably come around, especially if he performed on the field, but I'd have to wonder how long it would take the players to warm up to him..........which is important, especially on teams with a chance to win it all, which we have the next few years.

7. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

nah that's ok. i wouldn't want him in purple and gold. too much baggage since day 1 surrounding this kid, some of it may not have been on him, but drama seems to follow him wherever he goes.

8. Fishhead

Fishhead Founding Member

I'll pass...

9. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

Nah.. LSU fans would welcome him with open arms and say "We forgive you" etc......

Trust me.

You can never not have enough strong DB's.
    But I doubt he is coming but if he did MOST people would take him back in a second.

10. Fishhead

Fishhead Founding Member

As an LSU fan, I vehemently disagree. Were you following recruiting two years ago?? Dude totally phucked LSU over along with his daddy, lying on NSD that his mommy was waiting on a flight, that's why he hadn't sent his LOI yet. Then he was ABSOLUTELY involved in armed robbery, then a bar fight, then allegedly busted for weed, now this. No sir, any LSU fan in their right mind does NOT want this cancerous thug near the LSU football team. And that's what he is...a cancerous thug. I believe we all learned a lesson from RP.

He burned the bridge back to LA two years ago.

1 person likes this.