Can Trump be stopped?

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by shane0911, Jul 24, 2022.

1. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

It’s a user issue.

2. kcal

kcal Founding Member

….. must be some bad news coming for ‘ol joe….

seems to be the playbook…

3. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

i see so now your claim is that trump deserves a bullet in the brain but you hope he doesn't get what he deserves.

you simultaneously claim that trump is treasonous, and the appropriate punishment for treason is firing squad, but you dont want that.

seems like the problem you have is the board has your history, and you want to deny it.

sucks for you that, for example, you want to claim election denying is so dangerously unprecedented, but we have the evidence of you being the biggest election denier around for literally 2 decades of claims of cheating and stolen elections

LSUpride123 and fanatic like this.
  4. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

That's hilarious. What makes it so funny is that you've shown its 100% true.

LSUpride123 likes this.
  5. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

I expect Trump will win the nomination and lead his party to a defeat that makes the post Nixon/Watergate elections seem like victories.

Tiger in NC likes this.
  6. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

vote vivek

7. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

the media has started up the "accuse everyone of nazism" machinery for vivek ramaswamy:

vivek is "lifting talking points from neo-Nazis"

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/asian-...ueanthem&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter

remember everyone you disagree with is a putin ally, or a nazi, or probably both. even indians from immigrant familes are nazi now. and of course they say is is a putin stooge as well. anyone who doesnt want billions of dollars taken from minorities in america used to fund the bloodthirsty human grinder war machine is a putin stooge

8. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Ramaswamy is a jackass.

Concerning 9/11:

“I think it is legitimate to say how many police, how many federal agents, were on the planes that hit the Twin Towers.”

No, it's not legitimate.

“I don’t believe the government has told us the truth. I’m driven by evidence and data. What I’ve seen in the last several years is we have to be skeptical of what the government does tell us.”

That ship has already sailed. The attacks have been studied to exhaustion, including by a lengthy congressional commission, that concluded decisively that Al Qaeda was the cause.

Concerning the January 6 insurrection, suggesting that there were Federal provocateurs in that mob:

"There were federal agents, in the field. I think they’ve lied about how many there were. And we the people deserve the truth.”

That's just bullshit without evidence, from somebody who can't admit that one of his kind tried to kill our democracy.

His answer for what Mike Pence should have done when it came time to certify the 2020 election? Hold another election. An absurd response from somebody who obviously doesn't know our Constitution.

And then the reason he gives for trump losing the election, and then the January 6 coup attempt? Well, Hunter's laptop, of course. As though Hunter's laptop could amount to seven million votes, especially when there's no evidence on it that Joe Biden did anything wrong.

Have I mentioned that Ramaswamy is a jackass? Of course you love him because he has vowed to pardon trump of his crimes, and because he calls our black-centric Federal holiday Juneteenth "useless"... as though ALL Federal holidays aren't equally useless.

Good news for decent people here? Ramaswamy will never be President of the USA.

9. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

how is not legit to say something? he says he thinks the number is zero. you agree with him. what part of that is not legit?

he was making an analogy to jan 6th where the govtg refuses to discuss if and how many feds were among the rioters. seems like a fair question to ask. after all, we almost lost our democracy, seems like we should have some transparency.

so you agree with him that juneteenth is useless. you just said they are all useless. did you single out juneteenth because you are racist?

or is it just a coincidence that you want to vote for the white man over the person of color? sure are a lot of coincidences when it comes to you hating minorities. i bet you would not vote for haley or scott over old white biden either. as long as the white man gets elected you are happy right?

you dont agree with this? you believed the trump adminstration? oh yeah thats right you want the govt to run a truth ministry dont you? you need govt help to find the truth.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2023
  10. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

Rex hates a brown guy. Big surprise