Caddilac as Auburn Coach?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Kikicaca, Nov 14, 2022.

1. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Good point that would be his 3rd. Maybe he fools everyone and takes an NFL job. Aranda would have been my choice before Kelly got hired and I do believe Aranda is a stealth candidate for an SEC hire although he may have NFL aspirations too.

LSUTiga likes this.
  2. Perple

Perple Founding Member

I'd say you're blind.

Obviously you like the Badonka butt.

3. Perple

Perple Founding Member

No telling with Kiffin. He's for sale. We've heard the Aranda to NFL rumors for 6-7 years now. I think he'll replace Saban when he retires. Some big job like that, imo. He'll. Maybe replaces Sark at Texas.

4. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Interesting, I don't think I'd ever considered that but it seems like it might work. Ugh, I hope not. I want those fuckers to suck for a while.

5. CagedTiger

CagedTiger Freshman

Although Cadillac won't get the head coaching job, he will definitely be a part of the coaching staff, regardless if the new coach likes it or not. I think most of us will agree he's not ready to be a HC in the SEC, but he's definitely secured himself a spot on the staff, with I'm sure a nice salary, for as long as he likes just for bringing AU back from the dead. They are far from a good team, but at least they're off the ventilator and breathing on its own.

6. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Best thing the new coach could do is find a place for Caddilac. Inspiration and recruiting if for no other reason.

7. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

He’s like K Faulk here