Caddilac as Auburn Coach?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Kikicaca, Nov 14, 2022.

1. Herb

Herb Founding Member

Auburn has to put someone in as interim HC while they look for a replacement. That doesn't make Caddilac Williams an official candidate for the job nor does it make him the automatic front runner. In his defense, his team just beat a Texas A&M team that has a nuch higher level of talent than Auburn has.

If they hire him then it means their athletic department decided he WAS up for the job. That is their choice. It is their job to fill.

The only place this has actually happened is in your mind. Why is it that you feel the need to invent a scenario that has not happened and probably will not happen? They are giving him a live audition. How could they possibly get accused of racism when they are giving him more than a fair chance here?

No, but I'm sorry that you didn't stand up for yourself and instead acquiesced to your parents wishes instead of doing what you wanted to do with your life.

I've had many black women that I am friends with but there were never romantic feelings that were mutual. I've had sex with black women who were incredible but those never led to dating, they were just consensual sexual encounters.

No. I've only had one wife (our marriage is still going strong) but I am 25% Jewish...my grandmother converted to Catholicism when she met my Grandfather and I have a bunch of Jewish extended cousins.

I've spent my entire life since I was a teenager trying to recognize and react against the cultural racism that was prevalent in suburban New Orleans that I grew up in. This is why I react strongly against statements I see here and elsewhere that I see as having racist implications even if the people stating them probably did not intend them to be overtly racist.
    I challenge you to - instead of getting defensive - take a little time to understand how the stance of your discussion can be interpreted as a world viewpoint of aggrieved white people who see reverse racism where maybe none actually exists.in reality.

2. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Oh I did look uder her skirt, what a beautiful sight!

Herb likes this.
  3. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Well we are all proud of your activism. I wasn't an activist cause we didn't have a lot of money growing up and we were too busy trying to survive to be as righteous are you are telling us you were. I resent your pompous view of my point. You must be living on a freaking cloud to not see the soft discrimination for instance against Asians when deciding who get admitted to colleges. You must be living on a cloud to not see the hypocrisy of for instance BLM. If you or I started a WLM movement what do you think we would be branded as? There is the Hispanic Caucus and the Black Caucus in Congress. Would you, the democrats, and the media accept a White Caucus? You have to be living on a cloud to not see the rascism of Critical Race Theory. Do you agree with teaching white children they are evil?

I don't need to prove to you I am not a racist but you need to prove you have common sense. Matters none to me if Auburn hires Caddilac but no matter what your righteous indignation of what you think is in my heart Caddilac doesn't have the resume for that job whether he is black, Latino, Asian or white. Lastly Auburn will catch some hell if they don't hire him.

Finally I never crusaded for the blacks, Latinos, Asians, gays, LGBQT's because guess what, I have no guilt as to their plight in life. You seem to be ate up with white guilt. In your view maybe the Christians should never forgive the Jews for killing Christ.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2022
    LSUTiga likes this.
  4. Herb

Herb Founding Member

Whatever, dude.

5. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Yep whatever

6. TigerSnarl

TigerSnarl Air Conditioned Gypsy

A possibility I would hate to face if I were the Auburn AD.....
    Auburn beats Western Kentucky, plays respectably against Bama, and the players rally around Cadillac.

7. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Exactly my point. Ed Orgeron was involved in to that scenario at USC. Had to be a tough decision to not hire Ed. My point about Caddilac is unlike Ed Caddilac's resume is very slim. Whether anyone likes it or not his race in today's world will be a factor should they hire or not hire Caddilac. After the Harsin debacle the Auburn AD better get this one right.

8. CagedTiger

CagedTiger Freshman

Living in Alabama, I have a lot of Auburn friends and not one of them wants Cadillac as the head coach. They love his attitude and his love for Auburn, but they want a real coach that knows Xs and Os and can beat Saban. The word is they are going after Kiffin first and contact has been made between Auburn and his agent, so hopefully they will know something in the next couple of weeks. I say go get Freeze because he has a history of recruiting well and beating Saban.

9. CaryLab

CaryLab Founding Member

Rumblings on some other forums are it’s Kiffen with Muschamp as DC. I can half-ass believe Kiffen but not Muschamp

10. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

It is all pink on the inside

BAY0U BENGAL likes this.