BCS NC Game Discussion

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by TigerCliff, Jan 7, 2010.

1. watson1880

watson1880 Founding Member

Ask Oklahoma, Texas would not be in this game if Sam Bradford play the whole game.

2. austintiger

austintiger Freshman

Yes, my point exactly. With McCoy out of the game, Bama perceived less of an offensive threat . Therefore, they made some motions at being more conservative on Offense and Defense. Once Gilbert and Shipley started showing some of their chops, Bama had get more serious.

3. austintiger

austintiger Freshman

Agreed completely. Further, had Nebraska been acquainted with the concept of Offense, the Longhorns clearly would've been spending their bowl season elsewhere.

1 person likes this.
  4. bayareatiger

bayareatiger If it's too loud YOU'RE TOO OLD

I would like to personally congratulate the Alabama Crimson Tide on their

78th National Championship

Now pardon me while I go barf....

2 people like this.
  5. Richdog

Richdog 02 Cecilia alumni champs

haha! :lol::hihi::thumb:

6. stevescookin

stevescookin Certified Who Dat

My observation on this game is that Eddie Lacy looked like he was 245 lbs when they showed him in pregame warmups. Bama seems like they have got a lot of athletes waiting in the wings. :eek:.

7. pie22

pie22 Freshman

He was playing with cracked ribs. I'm thinking that might have had something to do with it.

8. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

Well, actually, the traditional definition of molested is "bothered." But of course, the connotation being what it is...it's probably best to keep it in discussions of Michael Jackson and others like him.

9. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Anyone else happy we wont ever have to hear the most over rated player of all time's name ever called again. Terrance fat ass Cody. This dude is a waste of space, and the media is so in love with him, last night, on plays he wasn't even a part of, Musberger would say, "and right in the middle is big mount cody" you dumb ass, cody was way on the other side of the play not in the middle of it.

Cody, you got owned by Ryan Miller and T. Bob Hebert, hope you had fun because your NFL career will be an absolute joke.

10. LEGACY TIGER

LEGACY TIGER Defy Yourself

First off I would like to congratulate tusk and all our Bama posters on winning the National Championship. That said, in a season filled with games won with questionable ref calls it was only befitting that they win the National Championship against UT without their starting QB. Bama has proven to me this season that luck plays as big a part of the whole picture more than anything. Enjoy the offseason having those question whether or not you would have won if Colt was not injured. In a game that statistically was very close, with the exception of a freshman throwing pics that would have never happened under Colt, I wouldn't say that Bama dominated UT in any way. I give you this, it was vintage SEC defense, and vintage Saban, eliminate the biggest threat to make sure you have the upper hand.