BCS NC Game Discussion

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by TigerCliff, Jan 7, 2010.

1. Mr. B

Mr. B Founding Member

Roll Tide.

Hell I ain't no Bama fan by any means but I hope they crush Texas so I can go into work tomorrow and look at all them UT SOB'S and just say go cry a river to somebody who cares here is a dime which won't buy you a phone call anymore.

Been living and working with these fools for the past 12 years and get tired of listening to them at the start of every year thinking they shouldn't even have to play for the title as Number 1 ranking and the championship should be bestowed on them immediatly. Reminds me of USC fans.

Course if Texas wins I can play the like I give a damn card I am a LSU Fan.

Roll Tide

2. Kino74

Kino74 Founding Member

+1 Who would have thought having your QB run around with the ball against a large, fast and powerful Alabama defense would result in your prized Qb getting hurt? Whoda thunk it?

3. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

They said McCoy is done for the night, but did anyone ever say specifically what's wrong with him?

4. JohnLSU

JohnLSU Tigers

Ya, I think Mack Brown and Les Miles are very much alike. And Mack Brown is the most successful college coach in college football right now, and I can't believe nobody gives him credit for it. He by far has the longest streak of 10-win seasons and consecutive Top 25 appearances of any coach, as well as like the #2 win percentage. And at UNC before Texas... led them to 10-win seasons. And before that, he made Tulane better and better. But, he looks like an idiot when he talks so everybody forgets how great he is, just like Les.

As for this Saban love, where are you getting that from? Saban ain't looking so hot today.

5. BamaBengalTiger

BamaBengalTiger Geaux Tigers !!!!!

I live in Alabama, and I am sick and tired of so and so winning with so and so's players.

Well did Saint Nick win with Shulas players. I hate this freakin hell hole of a place with all of these Ghosts of the Bear

6. TheDude

TheDude I'm calmer than you.

I would tell you to take the crack pipe out of your own own mouth but then you would just your tongue up saban's...well, I think we all see clearly who you are.

Saban was responsible for a great deal of success here. Miles can lay claim to that too. The fact that you can't give Miles any credit and you still pathetically cling to some memory of saban, tells me all I need to know about your football IQ.

7. UPTTiger

UPTTiger Founding Member

Don't forget about a lost year of eligability for his troubles.

8. SaintSlidell

SaintSlidell How bout them Tigers! Who Dat

Yea if your happy with that because you always get a top 3 recruiting class every year fine. Texas by far over the decades has out recruited us. As for NC he has one!

Saban plus Miles have three!

Please explain to all of us why Brown has not won soooo many more??

Sure did not take Saban long to get back in the swing of things.

9. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

Actually they said he's played several times and attempted 26 passes coming into tonight. But its all been mop-up until now.

10. JohnLSU

JohnLSU Tigers

Um... the Big 12 has large and powerful Ds as well. Ever heard of Oklahoma and Nebraska? McCoy is a running QB as well as a passing QB... he's #2 on the Texas team in rushing yards. Of course he's going to run and that would be dumb to think he wouldn't.