basketball roster thread

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Jmg, Apr 13, 2022.

1. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

I remember HI-C, I believe he played with Leonard Mitchell who was one of my faves as a kid

My own mother could play soccer, for the USA and I still wouldn't watch it! What a dreadful sport.

2. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

The starting five for the '81 Final Four team was Carter, Ethan Martin, Mitchell, Rudy Macklin and Greg Cook.

kcal, Jmg and shane0911 like this.
  3. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

He was a shooting guard, not point guard, and a favorite of mine.

Winston1 and shane0911 like this.
  4. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

my mistake, it was before my time. lets show him some respect after my misstep and watch his kid's team USA vs wales monday at 1. USA!

two juggernauts matched up on the court tonight, gonzaga and kentucky. gonzaga won, but efton reid didnt help. he scored no points and had two turnovers.

here is a quote i found:

"Current Kentucky big man Oscar Tshiebwe is racking in $2.75 million in name, image and likeness deals, according to Kyle Tucker of The Athletic"

tshiebwe has 15 boards and 20 points vs efton reid's zags. that motherfucker can board.

remember, the wise words of will wade: "the most important big man skill is the ability to catch the ball".

tshiebwe's hands are made of glue. efton's are concrete. thats the difference. lets hope freshman big man shawn philips has a pair gentle soft paws. because he is NBA in terms of size and lenght. even appears to be a motor/effort guy.