Barbaro

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by Lil Jules, Jul 13, 2006.

1. DallasLSU

DallasLSU Founding Member

As much as I wish I would care for every single creature out there, I just don't.I have a thing for dogs, but never for horses....

I wish I could say I cared for every single living creature out there, but when it comes to some animals, I just can't muster up the same feelings as I do for other humans and dogs....

2. JayB

JayB Never Forget 31

I know how you feel. I get tired of hearing about the damn horse in the news 24/7. I swear that thing is getting more coverage in the US than the World Cup did. :shock: Maybe it's just me but when I pick up the sports section I'd much rather read about the old rehashed information regarding football or baseball or basketball or soccer or hockey or track... Golf and horse racing? Pshhh. I love playing golf, but it's because I like the game. I can't play anymore because it's become WAY too political where I play. I'm sorry, but if I want to hear about biased politics, I'll turn to Fox or CNN. :grin: If I want to play golf... well then I guess I'll have to turn to my playstation...

3. clair

clair Rockets

what the heck does your local country club's idiots have to do with the media's coverage of the Open?

Golf is easily the best sport outside of the Big 3, imo

4. LSUsupaFan

LSUsupaFan Founding Member

I am a hoss man. I would wager anyone who ever spent any kind of time with horses is pulling for Barbaro.