Bammer officially investigating agent contact

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by Deceks7, Jul 20, 2010.

1. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Founding Member

2. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

can't even go to parties anymore. I wonder if Saban thinks Sexton is a pimp.

3. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

why not? after all saban is a whore.

1 person likes this.
  4. stevescookin

stevescookin Certified Who Dat

You must spread some reputation around before giving it to Okie Tiger_team Katt again. :thumb:

5. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

BOOOOOM!!!!! I set em up, you knock em down!!

6. bhelmLSU

bhelmLSU Founding Member Staff Member

7. Deceks7

Deceks7 Founding Member

I think someone is a little pissed off at nick....

Game On!: Covering the Latest Sports News

Nick Saban's comparison of agents to pimps has drawn return fire from Ralph Cindrich, a respected agent for NFL players. And Cindrich says that if Alabama's coach wants to go toe-to-toe he can make some accusations of his own.
    "I don't know that I would disagree with him about some agents as pimps, but all I know is there are coaches who would also fall in that category," Cindrich tells the New York Times. "I would never tolerate nor permit Saban or any other coach to lump me in that category."
    And here comes the challenge:
    "In terms of him throwing that out there, most agents know what goes on in college programs and what programs are clean or not. You want to find out who has the dirty programs, give immunity and go off the record with agents, and it would be like a cockfight, the last one standing wins. There are ways to determine the truth of allegations out there."

8. Deceks7

Deceks7 Founding Member

I loved this line

the Heidi Fleiss of football

Nick Saban Owes Pimps an Apology -- NCAAFB FanHouse

When it comes to football, Nick Saban sees things better than just about anyone. So how can he be so blind when it comes to seeing Nick Saban?

With colleges feeling besieged by crooked agents, Saban got up at SEC media days and provided the go-to quote.

"The agents that do this – and I hate to say this, but how are they any better than a pimp?"

They're not, and putting them out of business is a worthy cause. I'm just not convinced the Heidi Fleiss of football is the right person to lead any noble charge.

Saban has made a career out of pimping himself out, but the hypocrisy is totally lost on him. He should donate his brain to science so psychiatrists could study this acute lack of conscience.

It manifested itself two weeks ago when Alabama's football coach decided to weigh in on LeBron James leaving the Cavaliers.

"The way he managed what he did just speaks volumes about who he is and whether he is a team guy," Saban said. "Not because he left Cleveland, but the way he did. That's not the kind of trust and respect you'd like to have in a team organization."

That triggered snickers and gagging from Lansing to Baton Rouge to Miami. Saban preached trust and respect at each place, only to wipe his feet on those concepts on his way out of town.

9. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

Sad thing is, the little prick probably believes his own spin and pompous pronouncements he is so arrogant.:rolleye33:

10. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

You know he does.