"Bama's Bounty?" Will the SEC Suspend Dial?

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by FirstCoastTiger, Dec 3, 2012.

1. furduknfish

furduknfish #ohnowesuckagain

You cant fix stupid. Just hope natural selection takes its course.

2. TIGRIS PANTHERA

TIGRIS PANTHERA Veteran Member

Alabama is filthy pig corruption.

3. luvdimtigers

luvdimtigers Founding Member

and right after that, bama's offensive lineman got away with a cheap shot shove of Mingo.

gyver likes this.
  4. TIGRIS PANTHERA

Anybody remember the 2009 LSU/ALA?

5. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

I remember

6. TIGRIS PANTHERA

.The question is not whether Alabama is Penn State's "boytoy" but rather what is New Orleans & Louisiana gonna do about it? How much sh't are we going to take?
    (PSU is largely funded, supplemented, supported by New York, New York..Ever wonder why ESPN supported the state of Alabama's University before the BCSNC so heavily? Because of PSU plus Reece Davis as an ESPN employee overseeing everything from the network out of Bristol, Connecticut) Alabama is spending 900K per year on recruiting which triples LSU's expenses on recruits & finally Alabama as a state has no professional franchise so all monies are funneled into their college football entity.

7. TerryP

TerryP Founding Member

I see where you're going Nootch. I don't see how.

If the QB is running towards the play he's supposed to be blocked differently? Simply because he's the QB?

If Ha-Ha slips the tackle about six yards from where Murray was blocked he's the only person on UGA's team between the ball and six points. I know you aren't suggesting a team wait until he's close enough to make a tackle and then block him?

He didn't have to level Murray—unnecessary roughness covers that. A flag should have be thrown.

Does he deserve suspension like suggested when this thread started? No, I don't see it that way.

On Copeland- Outside of the actual contact, I don't see how the two are comparable. The defender hit wasn't close enough to be a part of the play. In this case, it's the opposite.

This is much like a pass interference call in the sense two people can look at the same play and come away with completely different views. I don't believe that a QB should be treated differently if he's a defender. He's no longer the QB.

8. BP

BP Founding Member

Huh?????

9. gyver

gyver Rely on yourself not on others.

How about the msu game where state was flagged 15 yds for crowding the intended receiver then another 15 for Mullen ranting about it?

10. TerryP

TerryP Founding Member

Expenses in recruiting: 1.69 million for Alabama versus 1.06 million for LSU.

But more importantly, what does that have to do with anything in this thread.

I would like this cleared up.

ESPN supported schools in Alabama before the BCS because of Penn State and their support coming from NY along with Rece Davis who oversees everything from the network?

I have a decent grasp on the English language and I can't come up with a word, or phrase, to describe what you've just suggested.

orlandotiger and StaceyO like this.