Bama Sanctions - Bama fans getting jumpy

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by DRC, May 28, 2009.

1. cadillacattack

cadillacattack Illegitimi non carborundum est

Re: Bama fans getting jumpy

There's a major flaw with your statement above. An Auburn booster can take all the Alabama players he wants on a trip and it wouldn't be an NCAA violation.

Additionally, when the facts become known, you'll understand that the trip with the Auburn family isn't the issue at all. :wink: Common sense should tell you that is the case in any event.

The textbook sanctions will be a minor, slap on the wrist problem, IMO ...... mebbe a couple of schollies for a couple of seasons.

But the real damage will be in extending the current repeat violator window. There are strong, significant indicators from normally-reliable sources that indicate a 2nd PLOI will be forthcoming prior to fall ball. Rumor has it that the new, alleged transgressions will be of the "major" variety and within the repeat violator window. They will make the textbook violations appear like the childs-play that it is.

2. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

This scandal is no worse than Auburn's or LSU's recent minor violations. They will lose a couple of scholarships for a year, like we did, and that will be that.

3. DRC

DRC TigerNator

Dude, please understand that EVERYTHING I am mentioning here is coming from 100% gump people. Unfortunately I am surrounded by them including my big mutha fuggin gump boss. His nose is stuffed so far up Mal Moores azz that every time he turns a corner my boss gets a deviated septum.

2 people like this.
  4. TigerBait3

TigerBait3 Guest

both are mostly wrong. two strikes left.

in somewhat related news lache and i will be eating pie and riding swine at the auburn carnival this weekend so it may be a few days before i can checks yalls work again. just be patient.

edit: didnt mean to delete yesterday...but youre also right. i realize it seems like it doesnt make sense.

5. bhelmLSU

bhelmLSU Founding Member Staff Member

There is something else brewing not related to this:

The Bama and Auburn fans are all over the place but it looks like most Bama fans think that Julio Jones and Mark Ingram will both get a one game suspension or whatever the NCAA recommends.

Jones and Ingram went on a fishing trip and a cruise with 2 Auburn girls and the father of a family friend who happens to be an Auburn booster. Nothing will be done to Bama but the players are likely to be suspended for accepting benefits. They say the booster was reimbursed for the trip.

I have been hearing about this for a while and I guess something broke in T-town recently.

6. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

im no bama lover, but thats a little harsh for something that sounds like julio and mark were just tryin to get some lovin.

7. cadillacattack

cadillacattack Illegitimi non carborundum est

you may change your opinion upon hearing the "real" story. :yelwink2:

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  8. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

Reminds me of that 80s hit by Richard Marx "Hold on to the nights" when he said:

"hold on to the nights
    hold on to the mammaries"

Good stuff.

9. stevescookin

stevescookin Certified Who Dat

Oh My !!!!

(Does she have a cute face? I didn't get there yet)

10. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

I like her twin better