Attention Auburn fans...

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by SabanFan, Oct 5, 2004.

?

Which team would you rather see as LSU's succesor?

1. Georgia

31 vote(s)
    75.6%
  2. Auburn

3 vote(s)
    7.3%
  3. Neither

7 vote(s)
    17.1%
  1. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

You may have noticed that, despite the severe butt stompin' put on our Tigers, there is a lot of love for the Dawgs around here. I'm pretty sure that this poll will bear that out. Why? Because they whupped us then (figuratively) shook our hands and wished us well. No taunting, no attempts at one upmanship, no cigar smoking, etc. There's a lesson to be learned here.

Edit: Damn. I misspelled successor.

2. TitanTiger (AU)

TitanTiger (AU) Founding Member

Lighting one up now...j/k

You guys really need to get over the cigar thing. There hasn't been anything to be upset about in this series in 4 years or so...unless you've got a chip on your shoulder big enough to throw your back out.

3. diamondheadtiger

diamondheadtiger Founding Member

Yeah, get over the cigar thing man and just hate Auburn for Auburn. That cigar chit does not bother me at all. If you got em, smoke em, who gives a ****!

4. tygertail

tygertail Founding Member

I voted for neither because NO ONE will succed LSU. They may carry the torch this year for us, but that is it. :angryfire :po: :angryfire :po:

Although if I had to pick I would say Geaux Georgia and bring another NC home to the SEC.

5. MarineTiger

MarineTiger Founding Member

Saban, great post, couldn't agree more.

I look forward to fighting them for the future of the SEC in years to come

6. AuNuma1

AuNuma1 Founding Member

Ah, it's all clear now. LSU fans are basically saying one thing to all the SEC West fans that pulled for LSU during their championship run last year...SCREW YOU!

There is a lesson to be learned here...there are way too many a-hole LSU fans in this world. :thumb:

7. diamondheadtiger

diamondheadtiger Founding Member

You may have pulled for LSU to win it all last year, but you were in the minority amongst Auburn fans, period.

8. Dont forget about the 31-7 31-7 31-7 crap they spewed all over the net 2 years ago
    Dont forget about the cordog crap
    Dont forget about exhaggerated stories of their brutal treatment by LSU fans
    Dont forget about their pulling for and sucking up to USC last year and not for the SEC
    Dont forget about that their kicker kicking in the midst of our halftime show
    Dont forget about their players stomping on our logo

9. danky

danky Founding Member

Honestly I'm beginning to think we have an unhealthy fixation on Auburn. THWT.

:champs: :champs:

10. I never once heard about you guys pulling for us, only the opposite. Not to mention you guys pulled against us when Arkansas beat us to go to the Championship game in 02.