Arik Gilbert to UGA

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by MobileBengal, Jun 1, 2021.

1. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

So Mac was the only assistant to beat the Bear (1969 & 1970) who was in his prime. How many of Les’s wins were against Saban or better yet what was his won/loss record? Sorry but beating Dubose, Shula or others isn’t a real bragging point

2. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

3. TigerTap

TigerTap Founding Member

While you're uppity & on your high & mighty, please tell us which Bama coaches Lord Saban beat as acting head coach at LSU.

Dirty Les Miles beat Saban head to head 3 times, more than most, certainly more than fat boy, who announced he owned Bama's field after his 1 lonely win. Then he got his shit shoved in 55-17, the worst loss to Bama in school history.

unclenick likes this.
  4. TigerTap

TigerTap Founding Member

No, not scheduled as far as I know.. 5-5 teams should about getting back to having a winning season imo. Not sure, but sounds like your saying Dan Mullen is better than Kirby Smart?

The SEC just changed the transfer rules, hence my link, & maybe you are scared of facing Gilbert. That's understandable, I suppose. But never fear, super Safety Major Burns is a almost a certain 1st round pick. I feel certain he'll help out when O's down to MooU or A&M again.

Last edited: Jun 4, 2021
    unclenick likes this.
  5. Don Castavez

Don Castavez Still liking scotch

If you’re still defending that son of a bitch Miles when it’s clear he was one step above Chester the Molestor I feel sorry for you. LSU should have never hired that stammering ass Clown

shane0911 likes this.
  6. TigerTap

TigerTap Founding Member

I see you prefer the wife beater & whupping dem women until you get arrested & issued restraining orders & issued restraining orders.

Last edited: Jun 4, 2021
    unclenick likes this.
  7. kcal

kcal Founding Member

water is wet

Les beat his meat much more than he beat bama…..

move on…

kluke, Hou-duco and Winston1 like this.
  8. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

No dummy we play Florida every year. I don’t fear Gilbert but respect his potential. Of course you forget or is that ignore LSU signed the two top safeties last year...one a five star the other a high four. It’s stupid comments like the above that keep your credibility shredded.

9. TigerTap

TigerTap Founding Member

My credibility is shredded because I gave a transfer Safety from Louisiana props? How 'bout we see #2 Sage & #4 Pennsyvania Kid in an actual game, before annoiting them the GOAT?

I'm not in mid-season form yet, I admit it.

unclenick likes this.
  10. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

BS your supposed props were sarcastic when taken in context. You’re in the same poor form as always.....in or out of “season”.