Arik Gilbert to Florida is official

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Brian, Jan 31, 2021.

1. lafourche-crossing

lafourche-crossing Loving Life and Catching Choupique

Minor Notes - Anyone else finds it strange Univ of FL hasn't publicized anything around this Arik's transfer? You would think they would publish something about this huge "get." Maybe I just missed it.

2. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

Would probably be a rules violation for them to publicly acknowledge until he actually enrolls. Just guessing.

3. ehusson80

ehusson80 Founding Member

Once Florida losses, he’ll jump shit again. What a pussy. Can’t even be honest. Home sick? My ass. A man stands firm. This jackass wasn’t even man enough to tell Ed the truth. Fuck him. Tiger bait!

LSU_4_LIFE, shane0911 and Winston1 like this.
  4. tzanghi

tzanghi Founding Member

No offense meant. I just didn’t want to ignore your question since it seemed to be aimed at me.

5. Hou-duco

Hou-duco Founding Member

Its all good!

tzanghi likes this.
  6. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Man he was a talent at TE. However if he didn't want to be here then by all means go and don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

Man I love when I get to do this
    2016-11-27-18-48-41--697940537.jpeg

7. furduknfish

furduknfish #ohnowesuckagain

Also wondering if the transfer was attempt to duck suspension for rumored fellowship. Would make sense if cuz eddie promised him he wouldnt have to serve.

lafourche-crossing likes this.
  8. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

A new term "Kiki old" I like it.

9. Brian

Brian Founding Member

Pretty sure O knew the truth the whole time. There's a lot with him not just entirely the weed. O was willing to cover him. We didn't pull his financial aid when he went into the portal which is unusual.. he just burned us in the end with poor choices. But hey he randomly chose us, so he's impulsive. I honestly suspect this is the onset of personality disorder. My wife at his age in college started going through tons of problems took them years to proudly diagnose her and years more to properly medicate her for severe bipolar disorder and it ran in her family. This is the age many mood disorders show their symptoms. The human brain is not cognitively done forming until 25 years old. Just a hunch.. but I believe he's being taken advantage of and promised the world if he runs to Florida all his problems go away and is impulsive. Believe his mom wanted him at LSU btw. He's Tiger Bait now and this will hurt his draft profile without doubt, he really hurt himself here more than he hurt us.

Just wish we didn't lose a scholarship counter for less than a year for this kid.. the portal needs to have scholarship rules remedied. Is not fair to teams anymore.

10. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

@Brian nice job taking out the trash! Bravo sir ;)