Are we rooting for or against Mel Tucker tomorrow against Michigan?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Rex, Oct 29, 2021.

1. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

I think he was saying that we would be pleased with whomever the hire is going to be, at least that is the way I understood it. Again, with the names already mentioned the more I think about it less I like any of them. I know I don't like Jimbo and don't by any stretch of the imagination see how he can be considered the "Big Fish" because he really isn't shit. Aranda is probably the only one out of the bunch that is at least a decent hire. I really hope all this Jimbo noise is just noise and Woody actually is onto the trail of someone great. I'd love to be surprised. No news is good news so I'm okay being in the dark for now.

lsu-i-like and Winston1 like this.
  2. Hou-duco

Hou-duco Founding Member

I thought that we were specifically discussing Tucker and how poorly his Mich. St defense is ranked. lsu-i-like stated that he thought the fan base would be pleased. My point was that if Woodward proceeds to hire Tucker with a defense that bad, that would lead me to believe that it was indeed a woke hire pushed by the new LSU president (Dr. Tate). As I do not believe that the majority of LSU fans are woke, I do not believe that they would be pleased with hiring Tucker.

Perple and shane0911 like this.
  3. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

I meant I didn’t think it would be Jimbo or Tucker, I think it’ll be someone who pleases most of us.

Perple likes this.
  4. BornOnTheBayou

BornOnTheBayou 2022 Masters Pick 'Em Champion

You've got lots of company. IconLOL.gif

Perple and lsu-i-like like this.