Are Miles' days at LSU really numbered?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by northernvatiger, Nov 18, 2015.

1. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

they wont but its not like they are buying shit out either way.

2. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Righy, not saying that if they don't then he is gone, just that if they don't then they are sending a message.

3. mobius481

mobius481 Registered Member

Football brings in tens of millions of dollars. That doesn't mean they're going to spend it on a buyout. The boosters have to step up and no matter what anyone thinks, raising 15 million for a buyout is not easy.

4. P&G_wheelz007

P&G_wheelz007 Football anyone?

I think that folks have had enough of the poor offensive performances, seeing the team regress and wasted talent.... year after year and losses to Arkansas and the other factors.

It's not that he's not winning enough, I don't think. I think it's the embarrassments that we experience - the stupid penalties, the awful offenses..... the culmination of years of frustration.

LSU_4_LIFE and Tiredoflosing like this.
  5. ThePhenom74

ThePhenom74 Founding Member

I have a feeling he his safe for this year, but next year he has to beat Bama and contend for the title. Which I don't see eight happening.

I do not want to see Miles fired, he is a good man that loves LSU and his kids. He is one of the few good guys. However I love my Tigers more and the product on the field dictates what needs to be happened. It is time for Miles and LSU to part ways. He should be able to see that as well.

TigerSnarl likes this.
  6. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

I'm just saying the money is there.

TCUTiger likes this.
  7. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

Word out the other day that it will not be rolled over. However that doesn't tell us much more than we already know. Miles is underperforming, it makes no sense to roll the contract over. We already know Miles is on the hot seat. Not rolling it over is just smart business.

8. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

What I'd like to see done is to put enough heat on his ass that he is forced to abandon the Fred Flintstone offense and turn the keys over 100% to someone else. To tell you the truth, I'm not sure Cam is the right person to drive the bus either.

TCUTiger and LSU_4_LIFE like this.
  9. seabrookcajun

seabrookcajun Founding Member

Exactly right. I'd rather watch an 8-4 team of overachievers than an 8-4 team of underachievers.

10. tigerace

tigerace Founding Member

He's safe for now. But I hope he doesn't keep pulling a John Brady where he is bad, then has just a good enough year for the powers that be to continue to keep him past his shelf life

ParadiseiNC likes this.