Anyone else impressed with Darren Sharper's play?

Discussion in 'New Orleans Saints Forum' started by Tiger10, Aug 15, 2009.

1. Tiger10

Tiger10 Founding Member

I was, in fact I didnt expect much form him this game; even though its preseason. He showed up.

Any other players who play impressed you?Saintslogo

2. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

Yes, very excited about Sharper. He will help keep this defensive backfield much more cohesive.

Almost as excited as the fact that Bullocks is no longer on the team.

Also liked that fella named Shockey (I think that's his name). He could be a pretty good player for us this year.

3. Seaward

Seaward Fear have you?

I think I had a tear form in my eye when Sharper forced that fumble. We have needed playmakers for so long on our defense and I don't care if we have to take them from other teams just make sure they are upgrades to what we had before. Vilma last year deffinately an upgrade and filled the black hole that had been in the middle of our d for years, and now Sharper a proven vet roaming the secondary gives qb's something to think about. They know now they can't just throw the ball up and just watch our secondary run into each other, which was always good for atleast 14 points a game. I like the way sharper attacked the line of scrimmage as well just a smart player. I hope our young guys can learn from him before he leaves us.

4. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

I hate that I couldn't see any of it.