Anybody Know Anything about Walther?

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Bengal B, Jul 12, 2020.

1. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

because its fewer not less

2. furduknfish

furduknfish #ohnowesuckagain

Also rounds, but not my quote.

3. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I have a shotgun with 5 rounds of buckshot. After the first bad guy gets cut in half I would have to shoot the others in the back.

el005639 and Winston1 like this.
  4. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I picked up the Walther today. Said I'll take a box of 9mm hollow points and 2 boxes of the cheap stuff. They didn't have it. Guy said all they had was range ammo. I said I'll take a box. He szid that ammo can't leave the store. Just for shooting at their indoor range. Called Jim's and the Academy. No dice. Went by a Walmart. Every kind of ammo in the world except for 9mm.

Gotta be some place I can buy it online,

5. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

i researched it a bit because my plan was to tell you how you are dumb and ammo is everywhere, but i am stunned that ammo really is hard to find.

if society falls apart to the extent you need some ammo i will give you some. i have a thousand rounds of 9mm

Bengal B likes this.
  6. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

fucking a bunch of stockpilers. Ammo and tp.

7. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

I stop by Academy a few times a week. If they have ammo I buy it. They only allow 2 or 3 boxes per customer. Same for 5.56

8. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

not sure if it's the same everywhere but here the 9mm and 5.56 and .40 are at customer service and not on the shelf

9. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Nobody I called or went to had any. I guess I will have to buy a large quantity online somewhere

10. watson1880

watson1880 Founding Member

Th supply chain for guns and ammo is severely stressed.

My local gun store is having issue getting anything to come into the store, they had six 50 rnds boxes of 9mm range ammo for $35 a box. Also the guy said he had a line on a few glock 19s or 17s... can’t remember which and he used every favor he had to get them to come into the store.... the glocks were north of $400 wholesale and he will be listing them at $900 each, both are ridiculous pricing, but x meets y somewhere.

@Bengal B you are more likely to find a unicorn or a bag of gold on the corner than 9mm ammo right now.

The local gun store said that his main distributor can actually see his warehouse ceiling, 80ft tall, for the first time since the building went up and the racks are nearly, completely bare. Background checks have gone from 300,000 a month to 4 million a month, the system cannot keep up with it. People are buying guns and having to wait the maximum 5 days (Brady law) because the system is overwhelmed and they are pissed off about the waiting time.

Another factor is that miners are having wuflu issues, too, and that means lead, brass and copper. Manufacturers for primers, the things that starts the explosion for burning the powder, cannot increase production because they are running 24/7 and a new line would not pay for itself for a couple years or more. Ammo manufacturers are running 24/7 as well... or as best they can with limited raw materials on hand.

This is worse than the time Obama was in office by a factor of 10 times.