Any Obama supporters care to list Obama's experience and/or qualifications?

Discussion in 'New Orleans Saints Forum' started by Andouille, Oct 25, 2008.

1. Andouille

Andouille Guest

Sums up the left-wing, Liberal attitude right there. Thanks Red.

It's not because he was smart, or worked hard or sacrificed to attain his wealth, it's that he was fortunate to earn it. And since Red and other liberals know whats best, they're going to forcibly take your money because after all, you'll "be just fine". Really.

And it's because of Bush's welfare that you did so well. Never mind that the current tax rate goes up to 35%. Add in state and local taxes and the hard working, innovative people that carry this country on their back have close to half of their money taken away by people like Red who think they know better and that "you'll be fine".

It's quite disgusting. Really.

Hey Red, since you're such a moderate and only interested in balancing the budget, what CUTS would you make?

1 person likes this.
  2. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

BS. The temporay tax breaks for the wealthy were sold by being temporary as a stimulus to the economy. Well that tanked, obviously. Now they wealthy just want to pay less than the rest of us by making it permanent.

Hey Red, since you're such a moderate and only interested in balancing the budget, what CUTS would you make?[/QUOTE]This best left to a new thread, but "No Child" would be the first to go if it were up to me. It costs a fortune and teachers agree that it is making things worse. Congressional Pork needs to go, big time. Eliminating lobbyists from the halls of Congress would help a lot to do this. Agricultural subsidies need to go. Paying farmers not to raise crops is foolish. Ethanol subsidies are really a waste, it costs more to produce it than we save by using it.

Medicare fraud is rampant and needs a serious look. The Corps of Engineers wastes billions creating new projects like unneeded dams and canals, many of which have to be closed later for being oneffective or causing serious harm, like the MRGO. Defense contractors hurt us by allowing contracts to balloon way out of affordability, this needs to be dealt with so that the military gets more bucks instead of defense contractors.

Phony philanthropy of many non-profit organizations, especially faith-based ones needs to go. Corporate welfare needs to go. Exxon is making unprecedented profits, they don't need billion in incentive tax breaks.

I could go on and on.

3. PURPLE TIGER

PURPLE TIGER HOPE is not a strategy!

Don't forget that the people who "need" the money work much harder than anyone else but they're just not "fortunate" like all of us who really do nothing and earn big paychecks.

You see you're really not getting taxed because the "new" tax is really an "old" tax that was "temporarily" ended but will now be restored but not considered "new" although you'll see less net income. In essence, we're going to take your money but don't blame us because we didn't "create" this tax...we just let the "temporary" tag expire. Smoke & mirrors...

4. red55

I knew you didn't have any serious, objective issues.

It ain't shallow to most of us. The colossal failure of the Republicans is the key to this election. Is it possible that you don't understand this?

5. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Not only are they deadly serious issues, but they are being swept under the carpet and ignored by the mainstream media to the ultimate detriment of our national security. This is no joking matter.

For someone who gets his drawers in a wad everytime someone has the temerity to speak for you, you sure do seem to have appointed yourself as spokesman of all who vote Democrat.

What I understand is that your hatred of Bush has blinded you to serious economic and national security questions about your candidate.

6. Rex_B

Rex_B Geaux Time

SF I could say the same thing about you....

What I understand is that your hatred of Obama has blinded you to serious economic and national security questions about your candidate.

7. SabanFan

I don't know enough about Obama to hate him. I do hate that he's not willing to dicuss the questions that I have.

I know exactly where McCain stands. I don't agree with everything but I don't have any questions about him either.

8. Rex_B

Rex_B Geaux Time

And what are these pressing questions you want answered?

9. SabanFan

I want to know how he listened to Rev Wright's sermons for 20 years and never heard an anti-American word uttered, as he claims. I want to know if he lied about that.

I want to know how much money he got from Raines and how exactly that money changed hands and where exactly the money (rumored to be $3 Million) came from.

I want to know how he can rationalize voting "present" 130 times in lieu of taking a stand (and creating a voting record).

I want to know the real relationship he had with William Ayers. If they are only passing acquaintences as Obama claims, I want to know why Ayers hosted his campaign kick off from Ayers' home. I want to know when he found out about Ayers' and Ayers' wife's history of terrorism and murder. I want to know what, if any, input Ayer has/had into Obama's campain strategy. I want to know what the past relationship between Michelle Obama and Bernadette Dorn is/was.

I want to see the video of Obama speaking in glowing terms of a known PLO sympathizer and anti Semitic figure so I can make up my own mind about the event.

I want to know where Obama plans to find a trillion dollars to impement all of his proposed entitlement programs.

I want to know exactly how aligned he is with Pelosi and Reid and whether he has the balls to oppose their San Francisco-like plans for the country.

And that's just off the top of my head.

10. red55

Deadly serious issues? His vice president has a big mouth? His wife hates America? Puh-lese.

I don't try to speak for you! None of the Democrats here are objecting to my comments.

I'm not sure what has blinded you to the amazing incompetence of the Republican party. You'll forgive them ANYTHING while you worry and fret about what you IMAGINE that Democrats might do.