Any Obama supporters care to list Obama's experience and/or qualifications?

Discussion in 'New Orleans Saints Forum' started by Andouille, Oct 25, 2008.

1. Andouille

Andouille Guest

Thats so sweet. The problem is you want someone else to pay for it.

Last time I checked the internet is connecting like-minded people all over the world. Feel free to get together with other kind-hearted souls and pool all of your money together and divvy it out any way you wish.

2. Rex_B

Rex_B Geaux Time

More conflicts have been resolved over diplomacy than wars. Why don't you get yourself updated on history before starting your fearmongering again. It gets old.

3. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

This is post #63 of the thread and I've yet to see any Obama experience or qualifications other than he's over 35 and allegedly a U.S. Citizen.

4. Rex_B

Rex_B Geaux Time

As Red already posted he meats the qualifications.

Everything else is subjective.

5. SabanFan

Translation: Who cares about his background? He's young, new and pretty.

6. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

A myth. Do you imagine that I'm on welfare? I make 6 figures, darlin'. 95% of the people in the country are working and working hard, collecting checks for their own hard work. If your husband is fortunate enough to make over a quarter million a year, you are going to be just fine. Really.

Y'all made a small fortune in the last 8 years with the Bush Welfare for the Wealthy plan. All Obama wants to do is allow the temporary tax cuts to expire as planned, so you go back to paying what you did before. All you have to do is look at the economy to see that the Bush tax stimulus was an abject failure.

7. red55

Nor any for McCain. Imagine that.

8. red55

I want everybody to pay for our own government. You want to keep cuttting taxes, spending money like crazy and borrowing it from the Chinese! Why do the Republians think that they can get something for nothing? We pay $200 Billion in interest on our National Debt every year. Thats money wasted.

9. Rex_B

Rex_B Geaux Time

Translation: McCain is old, old, and ugly.

Your arguments are getting weak these days. You must part of the old, old, and ugly crowd too.. ha

10. SabanFan

The thread title did not ask about McCain, but since you did, how about 26 years serving in Congress/Senate; Honorable, heroic military service to our country; history of voting for what he believes, not what his party tells him to believe; actually voting on issues rather than voting "present" 130 times; no associations with known terrorists at any time in his life; married to a woman who loves her country; selected a running mate who does not have a big mouth that is going to get him (or the country) in trouble?

The only one you care about is that he is a Republican and that is a mighty shallow consideration for such an important vote.