Any Obama supporters care to list Obama's experience and/or qualifications?

Discussion in 'New Orleans Saints Forum' started by Andouille, Oct 25, 2008.

1. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Gee, Dad; I never really thought of it that way. All of this crap over 9/11 for nothing. We are at fault. Tell you what. Take some of my money and give it to a wino.

2. mobius481

mobius481 Registered Member

Not quite chief. Real estate was quite healthy up until the last 12-18 months. In fact 3-4 years ago was one of the healthiest and perhaps inflated real estate market in recent memory.

Not that I think it adds to the discussion much but it's the truth.

3. Rex_B

Rex_B Geaux Time

I simply made a point of reason which you can't seem to pick up.

Thinking "radicals" attack Americans for NO reason is why we are at this crossroads in the first place.

I would like to think that most people don't do things for NO reason. More than likely there is a reason.

And you know what. In the CIA 911 Commission report they talk about and explain these reasons.

But I guess the CIA are a bunch of idiots too right?

4. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

This is the idiocy of the Bush administration and it's sycophants. There are 1.2 Billion muslims in the world. The enemy is the few thousand Al Qaida members who attacked us on 9/11. Taking on every muslim in the world and trying to make them all out to be terrorists is foolish and childishly ineffective. Focus on the real enemy, don't make bogeymen out of every raghead.

5. Rex_B

Rex_B Geaux Time

But Red Muslims are evil. Didn't you get the memo?

:insane:

6. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

I'm only concerned about the ones in our back yard. There's a lot happening behind the closed doors of those mosques.

7. benjidp

benjidp Freshman

What is crazy to me is that he has gone from disguising his idea of redistribution of wealth to openly saying that is his plan. Not only does he talk about it, but people are buying into it.

You know he just has that glazed look in his eye that reminds me of something evil, something that will ruin this country. I hope America wakes up and elects McCain.

God Bless Mike Church down there in Louisiana. If you aren't getting good, republican-leaning news, get a Sirius satellite radio and tune to 144 (Sirius Patriot). It is by far the best talk radio line-up in the world.

Ben

8. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

That's right. Smart people. Most people. If you believe in "every man for himself" then vote republican. The rest of us believe in "we're all in this together" and are voting accordingly.

9. TigerFanNTenn

TigerFanNTenn Founding Member

The way I see it, my husband is out busting his A$$ 13 hours a day to make the money we have and because Obama thinks we're doing "ok enough to share" we have to give that up for people sitting on their fat butts collecting checks which is OUR money. I believe in having a system to help people up when they've fallen, but I also strongly believe in survival of the fittest. We work hard to have what we do and I don't think I should HAVE to share with anyone. It was hard earned and when I want to give to charity (which I do) then I will, but I shouldn't be told that just because I make more than others I HAVE to. F that!

Does that in itself not contradict the American dream of being able to come from nothing and make yourself a millionaire or more?

1 person likes this.
  10. PURPLE TIGER

PURPLE TIGER HOPE is not a strategy!

This is what scares me about Obama. Can you imagine if he selected someone like Rex to head up Homeland Security?

Adios America!!!