Any Obama supporters care to list Obama's experience and/or qualifications?

Discussion in 'New Orleans Saints Forum' started by Andouille, Oct 25, 2008.

1. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

2. Nutriaitch

Nutriaitch Fear the Buoy

3. SabanFan

I enlarged it and it does say 61. I admit I was wrong but the unenlarged version still looks like 1951.

2 people like this.
  4. Nutriaitch

Nutriaitch Fear the Buoy

:eek:

5. DJM136

DJM136 fubar 24/7

Link? I didn't think so. Red claims he has insider information about what most republicans think. Wishful thinking there Amigo. I think she's considerably more qualified and equipped than B. Hussein Obama.......and I ain't nobody.

Red listed the minimum qualifications for President. Yep, Obama meets the minimum. Is that all you got? All these posts, and not one real answer. Very telling.

6. Tigerbnd05

Tigerbnd05 National Champs 2003 2007

Here is my take...
    Dem's are voting for BO because he is as far away from Bush as you can get on most issues.
    Rep's are voting for JM because while they don't always agree with him, they certainly don't agree with the far left politics of BO.

And please don't post that BO is down the middle because just like the record shows JM agreeing with Bush 90% of the time in the senate... it shows BO has farthest left voting record in the senate... when he was actually present and voting.

7. SabanFan

Unless something happens this week to expose Obama (unlikely because he's in prevent defense and Michelle is hidden away with duct tape over her mouth) Obama is going to be the next POTUS. I have steeled myself to deal with it. I am going to shelter myself as best I can from the fallout and try to watch from afar. It's not going to be pretty but the people will have spoken. 4 years from now words like Pelosi, Democrats, Reid, etc are going to be accompanied by vulgar epithets and I'm going to laugh and laugh and laugh....

8. LSU Rubi

LSU Rubi Founding Member

9. saltyone

saltyone So Mote It Be

I'm sure our enemies will stop burning our flag and start celebrating in the streets come election night. They'll finally have a friend in the white house. Hell, most have publicly stated that they support Hussein Obama in the race...that alone should keep people from voting for the guy.

10. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Now that you're past that, do you really think he's not a citizen?