Alabama radio host says expect large wave of Tide players to transfer in coming weeks

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by CagedTiger, Dec 16, 2021.

1. CagedTiger

CagedTiger Freshman

I totally understand. I gave up the NFL a couple of years ago when they started taking a knee and haven't missed it one bit. The transfer portal definitely has changed college football and I might also reach a day when I give it a break. It seems like every day another LSU player is jumping in the portal, but I'm hoping it will all level off here soon. It's the newest and hottest new thing, but time has a way of evening things out. I'm still watching college football, but I might be joining you if things don't change for the better.

TCUTiger likes this.
  2. Chipeace

Chipeace Country Roads Tiger

True. We now have baseball’s free agency

3. TerryP

TerryP Founding Member

You've seen it with players and coaches. You're sick and tired of the results.

4. CagedTiger

CagedTiger Freshman

The thing with Saban is he seems to overcome all the odds. Coaches leave and he still wins. Players leave for other schools or to the NFL and he still wins. NIL comes into play and he's already ahead of everybody. I can't stand the guy, but you have to give him credit for continuing the win despite the circumstances. At some point, you would think there would be a drop off, but it hasn't happened yet!

5. furduknfish

furduknfish #ohnowesuckagain

This was their dropoff year. It unfortunately coincided with the second of ours. Shame uga shit the bed on big stage as has come to be expected. Still not sure why Kirby decided they were too good to use what LSU and barn did to hold em to lowest scores of year. BY will only get better at processing the defenses and make better decisions. Same D wont work on him next year. Gnome king will make sure of that.

TBTrumpet likes this.