Alabama radio host says expect large wave of Tide players to transfer in coming weeks

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by CagedTiger, Dec 16, 2021.

1. TerryP

TerryP Founding Member

He warned everyone this was going to happen.

kcal likes this.
  2. Rex

Rex Founding Member

I'm pretty much done with college football. It's professional now. At least with the NFL there's a salary cap and a draft that allows the weaker teams to somewhat catch up in talent. Neither of those things are applicable to college football. Survival of the richest is not attractive to me.

3. northernvatiger

northernvatiger Founding Member

Would love to see a mass exodus of players from Bama. Give Little Nick a taste of his own medicine. So sick and tired of the BS over there.

StaceyO likes this.
  4. kcal

kcal Founding Member

nick is the best there is, the best there was, and best there ever will be. he has enough confidence to adapt to anything… change the offense, no problem, etc.

damn you Wayne Hizenga or whatever your name was….

Winston1 likes this.
  5. furduknfish

furduknfish #ohnowesuckagain

He prefers to be called His Shortness.

6. CagedTiger

CagedTiger Freshman

Not a Nick fan, but I have to give him his credit. Don't know if you guys have noticed, but Saban looks worn out. I'm sure some of it is age, but the stress and fast paced daily environment has to also be wearing on him. I recently spoke to some close friends, who are Alabama fans, and they both stated they wouldn't be surprised if he retired after this year. As an LSU fan, we can only hope that happens sooner than later!

7. Perple

Perple Founding Member

That's part of the problem with LSU, many LSU fans just can't stop giving Saban "Credit" or "Thanking " him for about 19 years now. Some of our fans are completely obsessed with everything this man does. He takes a crap, it's posted on tigerdroppings 10 minutes later. Who knows how or why, but it's creepy.

Now we're scared of Saban much more than the annual Spurrier ass whippings that occurred in the 90's & early 2000s. Some praying for his retirement. Saban's ass was beaten by "Visorboy" too. Bear Bryant was every bit as lethal as Saban, for the type football played from the late 50s-80s We went through the 1960s with 2 wins & 1970s with 1 win against Bryant. But I guess only the old farts remember him these days.

One Bama team, 2 coaches with 5 or 6 NCs each. Coincidence? What was LSU doing during the 60s & 70s to get one of these type coaches? Guess we were just loving on Cholly Mac, the lovable loser. "We're going to Georgia to play behind the bushes".

Today, one guy thinks we're going to be getting scrap recruiting transfers right off Jimbo Fisher's platter on his #1 2022 class. So we can get a problem child or 2 from Jimbo to start? His versions of our latest, Ricks & Max.

How about we start to pay attention to our own football team & coaching staff & our own recruiting for a change?

TerryP likes this.
  8. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

I sort of think this as well BUT then I remember we are talking about Saban. He is going to die on the sidelines just like pops did. Hard to root for someone to box but if he won't retire then he pretty much leaves me no choice

9. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Oh, and there was another poster that used to say the exact same things. He was always taking shots at LSU and Coach Mac. Sounds really familiar

furduknfish likes this.
  10. furduknfish

furduknfish #ohnowesuckagain

At least the Les obsession has died out.