Ahmaud Arbery case (georgia shotgunned "jogger")

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Jmg, May 7, 2020.

1. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

Yep, looks to me like a manslaughter conviction (and Accessory on his blind, deaf and dumb partner) would be a slam dunk. Second degree murder possibly, but they'd have to prove intent. This is all based on my extensive legal training from years of watching Law and Order.

Winston1, Frogleg and Bengal B like this.
  2. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I got my law degree at Boston Legal.

Frogleg likes this.
  3. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

every time i hear about these cases i am skeptical. but the video of this one is clear. this cop was a madman. they appear to be holding this guy down for no reason. just grinding his face and neck with his knee, for minutes and minutes. savage. guy is out cold and he is still doing it! fuck the police fry em like bacon!

mctiger likes this.
  4. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

I said the same thing this morning when I watched the video

5. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

american cops are pussies. they need to lay beatings on people that throw shit at them

also these protests seem to be largely about kids trying to get watchers on instagram.

Frogleg likes this.
  6. APPTiger

APPTiger still unable to post Geaux Tigers!

First night might have been righteous rage and letting off steam. Tonight appears to about looting and how much free shit they can get. Business being looted in MN are cell phone stores, computer stores and liquor stores.
    In the meantime, the Minneapolis police, national guard and Minnesota State police stand by and watch the city's businesses and private property get destroyed.

Bengal B likes this.
  7. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

its always amazing how many trashy people exist, of all races. well maybe not asians. they dont loot. they study and go to a good college instead.

just saw a guy on tv who had his barbershop burned down,a black guy. he was not pleased. poor guy. the cops need to be much much more aggressive on people who destroy property. they need to immediately beat up and arrest anyone that even throws a water bottle.

APPTiger likes this.
  8. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Asians are sneaky. They lie like some MFRs.

APPTiger likes this.
  9. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

Perrty much every one who saw the video recognized it as murder and was on the side of the family all these rioters have done is cause that support to be erroded.

10. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Sad thing is most of the stores being looted are black owned. They’re eating their own. Didn’t watch last night but still believe leftists are taking advantage to create tension and violence.

APPTiger, kcal and Bengal B like this.