A-Roid?

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by DRC, Feb 7, 2009.

1. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

the players union should have had the tests and results destroyed, but they didnt, and a federal judge allowed the feds to go in a seize everything from this lab.

they players union screwed the pooch on this one. i would be pissed. personally if it were me, i would say, yeah i took steroids, so what. i did it, i dont do it anymore, i havent since 2003, thats all im going to say.

2. HatcherTiger

HatcherTiger Freedom Isn't Free

The answer is they were'nt anonymous.

3. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

Looks like DRC has got it 100 % right.

It is being reported the "over-the-counter" stuff A-Roid said he obtained is NOT over-the-counter at all.

Also, some trainer dude named Presinal was traveling with A-Roid the entire 2007 season. Presinal was found with a bag full of steroids and needles back in 2001 and was thus banned from every clubhouse in the majors at that point. He now runs a gym in the Dominican Republic. A-Roid's relationship with Presinal dates back to his Ranger days.

This is getting ugly very quickly. A possible suspension is looming.

4. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

how can he get suspended? For lying to the media? Bud Selig lies everyday to the media. Its his business, if he juiced years ago, so what. Make him blood test right now, if he is clean, leave the dude alone. Its the same people in the media that are throwing Gay Rod under the bus that go home and slap their wives around and down a fifth of jack, smoke 2 cartons of cigs, pop prescription pain meds, and want to judge someone else. Personally i dont like A-Rod, never have, but that dosent mean he dosent have a right to his own privacy.

i dont care if his cousin and angel whatever his name is were shooting steroids in each others asses, while smuggling illegal aliens over the border and tearing the tags off of pillows and mattresses. He got busted, outed by the freaking FEDS who have no business being involved in this anyway. So he admitted taking them, thats it end of story, blood test him, if he is positive, suspend him, if he isnt, case dismissed.

5. HatcherTiger

Yep:

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/b...al_the_tainted_trainer_steroidlin.html?page=0

I guess A-Rod is a dodger after all.

6. Nutriaitch

Nutriaitch Fear the Buoy

if it can be proven that he took them '04 -present, then he WILL be suspended.
    That's when the penalties kicked in. I don't think they can or will suspend him for anything before that year. But anything from then on is fair game.
    The rule only says if you get caught, you get suspended. I doubt seriously that MLB was smart/dumb enough to put in a statute of limitations on on long after you did it can you be punished.

7. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

everything in the dom rep can be purchased on the street but he would have to smuggle it in the country.

his last attempt at pr dug him a much bigger hole than if he had just gone mark mcgwire.

8. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Founding Member

Like they say, once you lie, you have to tell 10 more lies to cover up the inital lie

9. HatcherTiger

You may not remember your "story" but you can always remember the truth. Stick to the truth.

10. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

his talking points of young and stupid were terrible. and as I said day 1, he knows exactly what he took and when.

all in an attempt to hopefully get in the hof.