A-Roid?

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by DRC, Feb 7, 2009.

1. HatcherTiger

HatcherTiger Freedom Isn't Free

If whats brewing at the surface boils over, no way.

Here's a little medicine for you Alex:

[​IMG]

2. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Founding Member

exactly, you called it right here. But the band keeps on playing, because he is sticking to this young and stupid line, well thats why journalist investigate.

3. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

you got that right

4. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

all these years I denied the allegations he was a fake and fraud as called by his teammates, or the cooler... i was wrong.

hes so disingenuous its sad.

5. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

See maybe its because i view major league baseball as the problem here, i dont think everyone should be so hard on the people that took steroids.

the strike in 94, no world series, baseball.....is dead.

then low and behold, the long ball revives the game of baseball, names like McGwire, and Sosa, Bonds, Palmeiro, Gonzalez, Rodriguez, Tejada, killing balls, and putting people in the stands. Major League Baseball knows about it, but turns a blind eye to it.

These people brought baseball back to where it is today and what do they get for it? They get trashed in the newspapers, indicted by grand juries, and for what? Because they did drugs? 75% of Wall Street and Hollywood should be indicted if this is the precedent that is being set.

How can you tell a kid from the Dominican Republic that has grown up in total poverty that he is wrong for wanting to make something of himself, so he gave himself an edge, i dont mind.

Let em all take them if they want too, except in the collegiate and high school level, and lets watch balls fly 600 ft, and people tearing down backboards, and wide receivers running 4.1 40's. Level the playing field, legalize it.

ok probably not the most popular idea out there.......:lol:

6. tirk

not alone, in fact ive said this for years since they wont be able to stay ahead of science. most all are on some form of hgh or whatever now anyhow. its all hypocrisy.

however, dont get caught and pretend your trainer slipped you a roofie. own up to it, tell the kids if they take steroids they can possibly get a 252 mill dollar contract. and that steroids arent worse than any other drug if controlled. but be aware its freaking illegal so you're on your own.

people who claim steroids are this evil drug are reacting to the media and public perception created and are most always uninformed.

theres never been a long-term controlled study in the united states so its all relatively new. most all the information is anecdotal at best.

its not some evil drug. its simply one that is highly dosage-dependent and cocktail dependent since people are illegally acquiring it and cooking up mixtures in their basements.

People fear things they know least about due to misinformation while needing something to blame. steroids falls in that group.

7. tirk

this dude has a lot of haters. everything coming out forcing him a slow media death.

2001-2004 my ass. why on earth did he say that.

if he couldnt handle hitting under pressure before, he may completely melt down before our eyes as this continues. because its never going to end.

8. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

i couldnt agree with you more.

9. DRC

DRC TigerNator

Operative word being "illegal" which is why none of the juicers can admit it.

MLB is at fault too but the enabled are just as responsible as the enablers.

The A-Roid circus is just beginning. He is going to be hung out to dry and vilified like Bonds.

10. tirk

unless it fits the 5 year statute of limitations like arod's lie. But he should have known his current mess would surface right afterwards and it looks like its happening.

dumbass.