A picture book. How humiliating.

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rex, Nov 29, 2021.

1. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

Some guy can call himself a woman all he wants and transition himself. But what if he was an above average athlete and transitioned. So now he takes medals and endorsements away from biologically born females if he pursues his/her talents. He may be just another run of the mill golf pro before he transitions and then he kills the LPGA tour by driving greens on all the par 4s.

There are real world issues to consider. Women have every right to compete against themselves athletically without a man dominating their sport.

kcal, shane0911 and Winston1 like this.
  2. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Dude, you cannot have a battle of the minds with an unarmed person

3. Rex

Rex Founding Member

[QUOTE="mancha, post: 1960532, member: 18293" ]So now he takes medals and endorsements away from biologically born females if he pursues his/her talents. [/QUOTE]
    It's supposed to be SPORT. Who gives a damn.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2022
  4. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

The women being cheating, you misogynistic asshole.

shane0911 likes this.
  5. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

CNN hasn’t told him to care about this, yet, so it is a non issue today. He will wait for the next profile picture update to determine this is bad.

Dude’s can dress like women all they want. I’ll even call them ma’am, if I remember. But being shut down or censored by tech companies and stepping on free press and speech by the government is the slippery slope. And that’s the directions it’s going. So, yes, it’s a valid line of questioning.

fanatic likes this.
  6. Rex

Rex Founding Member

They're not being cheated, and they wouldn't be cheated. If they don't want to participate under the knowledge that some transsexuals might compete they don't have to. It's SPORT.

And, by the way, all this "caring about women" angle from repugnants is just comical.

Woman: "I don't want to have a baby. It's MY body."
    Republican: "You MUST have that baby. But the good news is that you can compete in the 100 meter dash without some transsexual in the next lane."

7. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

You agree there shouldn’t be women’s sports and men’s sports? That they should all compete against each other.

shane0911 likes this.
  8. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

That is exactly what he is saying. Goodbye WNBA if you can't compete in the NBA, go get a husband. Bye bye USWNT. You came a long way in closing the pay gap difference and you have won World Cups that the men haven't but you won't be able to field a team. Good luck making the Men's National Team.

College sports and scholarships for women? Nope. You couldn't make the genderless teams because you couldn't compete with the humans that have penises.

9. Rex

Rex Founding Member

I don't really care. There's a professional basketball league for short players, is there not? Would anybody care if a 7 footer sued to be allowed in that league? I wouldn't.

10. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

A. They shouldn't have to make that decision
    B. What about the women who decide to compete, but can't because their spot is taken by a biological male?

Imagine being so much of a piece of shit that you equate killing a baby to a swim meet.

shane0911 and BAY0U BENGAL like this.