50th Running of the Daytona 500

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by orlandotiger, Jan 22, 2008.

1. BigWee_TEAMKATT

BigWee_TEAMKATT Victory for LSU!!!

Cannot wait until Daytona. Tony's gonna get one of these sooner or later. Hopefully sooner rather than later!!!

2. orlandotiger

orlandotiger GEAUX TIGERS!

Screw him!!! He whines more the then gordon does all day! :)

See how that one goes!

Hate mail to follow! :)

1 person likes this.
  3. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

NOW that you are pointing fingers, who ya got in the stables?

4. orlandotiger

Well actually I never watched nascar until I moved to fl. When I moved here I started dating a guy that liked it so I had to watch it also! Well he explained to me it would be more fun if I picked a driver. So I didn't want to pick a popular driver (couldn't be a banwagon fan) so I did some research!

Rhe next "up and coming" driver at the time was mayfield. He was driving the kmart car at the time. So that was who I picked!

I stayed the lone mayfield fan for a long time! And then he won pocono. I went to the 400 after that and he was everywhere! Lol!

Anyway years went by and now he can't seam to qualify so it has taken the fun out of having a driver. Luckily I like the merry go round enough to not really need a driver anymore but I am going to want to find one by the end of the season. I just keep holding out hoping mayfield hits a gear sooner or later again but I figure at the end of this season it is time to move on. So we will see but I will let you know about my hopefuls as the season goes on!

5. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

Mayfield is stepping it up this year with a better ride. He is a racer no doubt but he needs good equipment.

I am the same way, I will die a Ward Burton fan cause the guy is just pure cornbread. I roll with his brother Jeff cause I hated him once, he went down hill, got a turd ride with promise and now he is championship quality.

You are right though, Gordon and Stewart can just go and eat a bucket of chit.

Terry Labonte is my hero cause he carried a tiger on the hood! I wont pick em but I would love to see the Petty's 43 carrying the checker flag some day soon. I think Bobby can do it. :thumb:

6. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

Feb. 6. deuce mcallister, will clark and tony stewart. 2 of these guys are *******s. one is cool.

7. TigerBait3

TigerBait3 Guest

but he is a car salesman so it cancels it out.

8. orlandotiger

The problem is that mayfield has had good equipment before. But even with it he blows out engines constantly! But I hope you are right!

Also we have more in common with nascar then you know!

9. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

than. :grin:

10. qball316

qball316 Founding Member

Here's another topic, ripe for the 500. Think DEI figured out how to stop blowing engines? Hell, even Truex Jr was blowing engines at the end of the season.

Don't hate on "Smoke", yea he whines but he whines cuz he can. He's always entertaining in an interview and he's probably the closest thing we have today to the intimidator as far as personality is concerned.

There......you knew I had to defend my man.