2015-16 NBA Season

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by shane0911, Oct 29, 2015.

1. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

Yeah they got worked early on with the small lineup however. Their 3 bigs at the basket when ibaka pulls green out is their money maker.

2. DownOnTheBayou

DownOnTheBayou Say My Name!

The Warriors are getting outplayed and out coached. I thought it was a joke that Kerr won coach of the year after only coaching 39 games this year and it's showing now. Kerr has not made any adjustments thus far in the series. He looks dumbfounded sitting on the bench.

And Russell Westbrook is an absolute beast. He's a ruthless son of bitch on the court and he ain't backing down from no one, especially the little pretty boy Curry. I'll take Westbrook over Curry any day.

Hopefully OKC closes them bitches out tonight. And wouldn't mind seeing an "accidental" kick to Draymond's nutsack for a going away gift tonight.

shane0911 likes this.
  3. tirk

I wish mastermind would come revel in this with me. How long have he and I been discussing when someone ds up curry and this team in general the luster will be gone. This finesse team is getting punched in the grill by the Adam's family.

4. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

With all the blowouts in the regular season Curry, Green and Thompson sat out most of a lot of 4th quarters.

islstl likes this.
  5. bhelmLSU

bhelmLSU Founding Member Staff Member

Stop grasping...They look tired for sure. Been talked about all over the media. Curry doesn't look anywhere near 100% either.

6. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

you don't know what you speak of

Curry is injured, not tired. Two totally different things.

OKC is simply kicking their collective butts.

7. tirk

Look, currys not so injured or tired when he scores a couple buckets. hes so cute.

shane0911 and islstl like this.
  8. islstl

GS has to make a statement tonight, not just a close win. They need to make OKC think that it's not going to be so easy when they get back home.

So far, this game is going OKC's way entirely. Win or lose.

I told a co-worker this is the first crisis that young coach Kerr has faced and he has to summon the powers of someone like Gregg Poppovich and figure this shit out as to how to combat this team (ironically, Pop couldn't do it in the previous series).

OKC has beaten two teams that averaged 69 wins 7 of the last 9 games.

9. islstl

Spot on. It's the difference between GS being reduced to an average offensive NBA team and the juggernaut they were all season long.

Watching a couple of plays tonight, Klay gets the ball in the corner looks like a clear 3 point shot, gets partially blocked. A few possessions later Curry tries to go to the basket and has to alter his shot, putting up a wild shot off the backboard that doesn't touch the rim.

GS has to fight in their offensive possessions vs all the great looks at the baskets they are accustomed to. They either get a shot contested or they throw the ball away with one extra pass due to the length of OKC.

tirk likes this.
  10. islstl

One thing that has been really disappointing for GS is the play of their bench, which was supposed to be an advantage point for this team.