2012 S Landon Collins

Discussion in 'LSU RECRUITING' started by bhelmLSU, Jan 16, 2011.

1. Dudebro2

Dudebro2 Veteran Member

Well from reading the article even if Bama did offer LC's girlfriend a job it is not a violation because there are no rules regarding that on the football recruiting side, only basketball. Does that make the NCAA look stupid - ABSOLUTELY - but it looks like Bama played within the rules. I guess you could say "and believe me I hate saying this" the Gumps out-smarted us. That is the saddest part to understand that the Gumps were smarter than us and understood the dynamics better than us makes me really want to :cry:.

What really makes me go "WTF" is how the idiots at the NCAA can have it a clear rules violation to offer anyone a job that is associated with a recruit in Basketball but not a recruiting violation in Football - are you freaking kidding me? Wow if you would have told me that without proving it to me I would have said - no way.

So is it underhanded, probably, but not a rules violation like Landon's mother hopes it to be.

2. TUSKtimes

TUSKtimes Riding the Wave

OK, I think I got this one. It appears, that Saban is unfortunately, a painful metaphor for mom's inability to resolve her internal feelings for her future daughter-in-law. There are cat fights and then there is the idiot's royal. We have arrived.

3. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

As much as it pains me I have to agree with Tusktimes. This is nothing more than a jilted mother and girlfriend issues.
    The boy wants to go to Bama to be with his Girlfriend. It is not like he is going to Montana State. Bama is a top teir program so he can play with and among the best and be with his woman.

We all need to move on and stop all the conjecture that Bama is cheating. He wants to leave Louisiana. Its not a "state" pride thing for him. He doesnt care.
    Let the kid go. all of us and his mom.

LSU will survive....

4. SlidellTiger22

SlidellTiger22 Founding Member

coach saban should have offered his mom a job also..l...package deal

5. Richdog

Richdog 02 Cecilia alumni champs

Tommy Casanova. i Know...old school.

6. TUSKtimes

TUSKtimes Riding the Wave

If you would stop taking all those field trips to Fayetteville every year and spend a little more time in T-Town, you would quit saying that. :cool:

7. b_leblanc

b_leblanc That's just my game...

I'll be glad once Wednesday comes and goes. Damn this sh*t is getting old. The guy made his choice, let him live with it. He's Tigerbait now.

8. TigerSnarl

TigerSnarl Air Conditioned Gypsy

I agree. And I was one of those predicting him changing his mind a few times after his announcement.

9. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

Probably true my friend. Probably true... Except the T-Town piece.
    I spent way to much time in hogville

10. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Ok, so why jump on mom's back. Let's say it's your kid. Would you advise your child to follow his girlfriend off to school, hours away from home, or would you advise your kid to follow his own path, and not go to Bama just because a slice of ass is going there?