2010 RB Lache Seastrunk

Discussion in 'LSU RECRUITING' started by Lprimo, May 18, 2008.

1. Krypto

Krypto Huh?

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  2. Herb

Herb Founding Member

Be careful, Krypto. Palin might come after you.

3. Cajun Sensation

Cajun Sensation I'm kind of a big deal Staff Member

Lache Seastrunk would not have made it in the SEC. He is not a between the tackles back and is not an every down back. He needs space in a spread offense and slower defenses.....sound like anyone? The PAC 10!! He'll fit in perfectly there. Not only was Oregon the best choice for Lache....it was probably the ONLY choice for Lache.

Spencer Ware is an animal...a stud....a man child. In a year we won't give a damn about Lache and Spencer Ware will be well on his way to being a household name. He is an incredible athlete.

Couple Spencer with some of the RB's that we have coming down the pike and LSU figures to be a force for years to come.

I don't think that I've said it yet, but I would like to thank Coach Les Miles and his staff for putting together such a beautiful recruiting class. He and his staff really deserve alot of credit. Now it's time to coach these boys up and dominate the SEC once again.

In closing, I would like to wish Lache Seastrunk the very best. He made a good decision and this will be the last time that I post in this thread.

Who Dat and Geaux Tigers!

4. NELA_Tigerfan

NELA_Tigerfan When's kickoff?

Good call CS. In the PAC10, Lake can have a better chance of putting up Reggie Bush stats than he ever would in the SEC. Ware is more of the bruiser type that can punish a defense.

5. GreatestStory

GreatestStory LSU Faithful

+1