2010 Prospect Watch/Offers Page

Discussion in 'LSU RECRUITING' started by bhelmLSU, Jun 12, 2008.

1. JohnLSU

JohnLSU Tigers

Wait! We still have hope for Jeffcoat or Hicks!?! Lord Jesus-Saban and the Saints, please make this true, please make this true! Don't forsaken us, Lord Jesus-Saban and the Saints, don't forsaken us. We pray to you.

2. bhelmLSU

bhelmLSU Founding Member Staff Member

We were never in it with those 2.

Please shut it and stop acting like an idiot. Not this Saban stuff again.:dis:

3. JohnLSU

JohnLSU Tigers

I know we were going after Jeffcoat the whole time, the kid is out of Dallas/Plano. Why he eliminated us, I blame that all on Les and Crowton. "Dam" you Les and Crowton. Losers!

As for the Ohio guy (Jordan Hicks), we were in it with the Ohio 5-star Spencer Ware (who might end up signing with us), so why wouldn't we be in it with Hicks, esp since Mack Brown ended up just getting him?

4. Fighting Tigers

Fighting Tigers Founding Member

John are you drunk??????

5. JohnLSU

JohnLSU Tigers

No, I've just been reading the Tiger Den part of this forum... and according to the people posting there, it is all over for LSU and we are horrible

6. Fighting Tigers

Fighting Tigers Founding Member

Oh ok, gotcha! Those are the fans that we need to get rid of. The fans that will throw LSU under the bus when we struggle but when we win it all they act like they have been with us the whole time. Its one thing to say that we are struggling at certain areas and a whole other thing to put LSU down.

1 person likes this.
  7. JohnLSU

JohnLSU Tigers

I agree 100% :thumb:

GEAUX TIGERS!!!!

[​IMG]

8. bhelmLSU

No, we were not going after Jeffcoat the whole time. We knew our chances of getting him out of the OU/UT rivalry that he grew up with and his dad let us know where we stood without leading us on after one of our Spring practices. Long time ago...

Just because there is another 5* in Ohio doesn't mean we were in it. :lol:

Oh and these are defensive guys and Crowton had nothing to do with it. :dis:

I would love to update the board on guys who commit to other programs without having to go through this each time. Thanks...

9. JohnLSU

JohnLSU Tigers

Cool that Jeffcoat's dad was straight with us (because we really wanted that guy--everybody did). And I was just poking fun at the whole "LSU is horrible" contingent that are all patting themselves on the back now that LSU has had two less-than-spectacular seasons in a row now.

10. bhelmLSU

I know you are poking fun but I would appreciate it if it didn't have to get spread across every board on here so we don't have to see it. I stayed out of those threads for a reason and I am sure others have too.