2010 Prospect Watch/Offers Page

Discussion in 'LSU RECRUITING' started by bhelmLSU, Jun 12, 2008.

1. LSU-SIU

LSU-SIU Founding Member

To me if I were giving him advice, I would tell him to look at Ole Miss. He would work perfectly into Nutts offensive system. Of course, you are probably giving up the potential for a national championship.

2. LSU-SIU

LSU-SIU Founding Member

A reporter on ESPN was saying that there is a potential problem if the kids were even on campus today even if they did not attend class. Anyone know the rule? Willis bugged out pretty quickly.

http://blogs.ajc.com/recruiting/201...-decommits-to-vols-no-word-from-jawuan-james/
    Here is an article that talks about the early guys. If Smith was still on campus he might be theirs without a waiver.

Sounds like if they were on campus at 12:01 they are a Tennessee player whether they want to be or not, which is why Willis got to packing, actually I think he was on the way and turned the car around.

3. LSU-SIU

LSU-SIU Founding Member

Vols may lose recruits | tennessean.com | The Tennessean

Smith says he's committing to LSU the article was posted at like 2-3am, the only question would be is if he got off campus or not.

4. bhelmLSU

bhelmLSU Founding Member Staff Member

Volnation and the other sites are all contradicting themselves with these rules and I am not sure what the rule is but I keep hearing that they have to step foot in a scheduled class.

Either way they can get around it and the NCAA has rules to protect athletes from things like this happening. If they want to leave they will likely be allowed to without any penalty. They could step into a classroom and just get their redshirt year taken away from what I understand.

5. LSU-SIU

LSU-SIU Founding Member

Yeah the tennessee fans are all upset and for good reason. I think college officials are trying to scare kids into staying also by saying you are ours when in fact they haven't even done anything yet.

6. StreetDiction

StreetDiction Gary Crowton Hater

The Lane thing actually does make me like Les a little more for staying true to LSU. LSU recruits shouldn't have to worry about this happening to them after Les already shot his Alma Mater down to stay with his Damn strong football team. Also, very exciting to see some of our recruits shining against the other top recruits and moving up the list at Rivals.com.

I still hate Gary Crowton though.

7. LSU-SIU

LSU-SIU Founding Member

Bhelm

Any word on Zack Fulton, I guess he decommitted from Tennessee and I see he has visit schedule for LSU for next week. I guess I am the only one that would like to see another OL.

8. bhelmLSU

bhelmLSU Founding Member Staff Member

Last I heard he was thinking about visiting and would be great news if he actually scheduled a visit. We could use another OL and he fits the mold. Do you have a link on the scheduled visit? Is it this weekend or the 22nd?

9. LSU-SIU

LSU-SIU Founding Member

Rivals under his profile 22nd.

10. pjnchamps

pjnchamps Founding Member