2009 NASCAR Season

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by CajunlostinCali, Jan 23, 2009.

1. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

ok, but how do you REALLY feel? :hihi:

2. DownOnTheBayou

DownOnTheBayou Say My Name!

I agree with you on the Sr. comparison. I'll even take it a step farther, NO ONE will ever compare to Sr.

But I will say this, if KB name was Dale Earnhardt Jr, he would be loved instead of hated by most fans. I'm sure most of the fans that do hate KB are Jr. fans. If it was Jr winning races and acting like shrub, they would say he's just like his daddy.

3. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Thats where I disagree, Sr, or Jr, or anyone else on the circuit would never have smashed a trophy, for any reason. That bit about him wanting to share it with his crew is just crap. Sr was a grade A ass but he at least had some respect and showed some class. This little prick is just trying to see how many people he can piss off. Almost like there is nothing between those listening poles he has. I hate him but dam that boy can drive.

4. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

5. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

Fuel mileage races suck which is why I did not watch and took my kid to geaux see Up. It was better. For the rest of you that did not watch the race I have this clip from the Mexican equivalent, Corona series yesterday. After the clip is the story about the clip cause I can't keep up with the mean bean they are throwing around. With apologies to the Hooters boobie chick in the other thread, of course.

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHvu_sbS650[/MEDIA]

NASCAR Corona Series driver dies in late race crash

6. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Kyle Busch is a punk. If he really wanted to share a trophy with his teamates he can easily afford to buy them all replica guitars. I would love to see him beaten out for the Sprint Cup by Tony Stewart or Mark Martin in the last race at Homestead

7. CajunlostinCali

So who digs them some road course racin? I am a RC junkie, but only with stock cars. I NEVER cared much for open wheel, cept world of outlaws.

Sonoma is in high gear and geaux figure, Brian Vickers got him a RC pole. None of us pickers had a clue and with his time in practice, he looks to close in on a good weekend.

Ringers not too good but MY BOY, Boris Said sittin 9th. :grin: My only fear is will his equipment geaux the distance...

JPM lookin tight with a mid pack start, outside Harvick :)shock:), should be fun to watch. Smoke, being Smoke, JJ being JJ, Shrub being shrub, this thang is lined up for a good one.

...but here is the deal, FUEL??? Who gonna finish, who aint???

I am gonna get extra phuckerd up and enjoy this show.

[​IMG]

aint doin too hot. lately..

Great days we livin here Tiger fans, great days. LSU!:thumb::lsup:

1 person likes this.
  8. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I think it would be great fun to drive on a road course but I really can't get into watching. There is a lot less passing and very little opportunity for side by side tradin' paint racin'. My favorite tracks are the short tracks like Bristol and I love the plate races at Daytona and Talledega.

Having said that I still think that if road courses are going to a part of the Chase then they should be one race in the final 10 for the Cup.

9. CajunlostinCali

10. CajunlostinCali

A bizarre oversight on this weeks line-up involves that of the 55 car. I checked the entry names at the beginning of the week and Waltrip was listed for the 55. Turns out Patrick Carpentier is in the 55 at Sonoma this week. Last practice has him the 3rd fastest car on the day. I think we all missed the boat on that ride. Had I known he was wheelin the 55, he would have been a shoe in for my 8 picks. Bummer. I now hope he crashes that thing, twice. :(