Your Standard of Living Is In Jeopardy!

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Sourdoughman, Nov 10, 2009.

1. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Founding Member

my point wasnt to answer the question, it was to rib a few people in the thread.
    When I want to engage in a debate with a rational person I will and I will be more than willing to concede any points that I maybe wrong about. But ********* like you I have no time for, because i know your act, which is "Religion and God are fake, global warming is a farce, deficit spending of any kind is always bad, Im cool because I do the opposite of everyone else and I try my hardest to be witty and passive aggressive in all my post" That pretty much sums you up.

I can agree with anyone that huge deficit spending is a bad idea, because result will be higher taxes for every class and high inflation in the immediate future, if your not cutting other wasteful programs to offset deficit spending on infrastructure. But I just choose to ignore you and let you continue your attempt of portraying a smart person.

have a great day!:thumb:

2. martin

martin Banned Forever

good. so we both agree obama is a lunatic that is risking the economy. i am glad to hear that one more person is a vocal critic of obama's terribly damaging economic policy.

i like that description of me. i have stances on issues. i am not just pointing fingers at republicans or democrats like a mindless member of a political groupthink. passive aggressive? i dont think you know what that means, but you did your best.

3. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Often peculiar, contrary stances that you have diffuclty supporting with logic or evidence.

You do some of that, too.

I know what it means and it is a fairly accurate description, amigo.

4. martin

martin Banned Forever

i am glad we sorted out our martin-related feelings. i do enjoy the attention.

in summary:

obama spends way too much. this is not negated by the fact that bush also spent way too much. also martin is amazing.