Wow, notice of allegations arrives right before tourney!

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by CagedTiger, Mar 8, 2022.

1. kcal

kcal Founding Member

Arkansas is a better team than LSU….

it is what it is

2. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

well, the thread is about wade's violations trouble,.. that's what JMG and i were discussing,.. you involved me in your spat with jmg, used my post as a jumping off point to go after him for supporting wade,.. jmg makes a good point,.. davis got the boot himself for the same sort of violations as wade's,.. i don't care if you like davis and dislike wade, that's fine, i don't care about their records, they're irrelevant to the discussion,.. i guess my point is,.. blasting wade, and ignoring davis's history, seemed like a hypocritical segment of your post

Jmg, shane0911 and Winston1 like this.
  3. TerryP

TerryP Founding Member

I loved your comment, Winston, because of the comment itself. You jump to "look at Bama" when the subject of the conversation was about what an Arkansas writer purported.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2022
  4. TerryP

TerryP Founding Member

Then why was the article linked here if you don't care what they had to say? Why are you "at arms" on a recount of an article linked here about what would happen to Wade? Is the disconnect that severe?

5. TerryP

TerryP Founding Member

He was fired because he lied to the NCAA in that investigation. He was fired because he was charged with unethical conduct by the NCAA. He was fired because Tennessee had uncovered additional violations on top of those.

Tennessee was charged, both in football and basketball, with a dozen violations. Are you suggesting to me they weren't more than happy to send him walking? The had no qualms about cutting him a check for close to a million to put the whole thing in their rear view mirror.

"They fired him for NCAA nonsense." What's nonsensical about firing a coach with all of that going on? How much do you know about that story if you're claiming it was nonsensical? Little, to nothing, based on what you've said here.

6. TerryP

TerryP Founding Member

Another classic. When all else fails let's resort to paedomorphism.

7. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

Maybe you meant this for someone else. I haven't linked any article and never used the phrase "at arms." If you haven't been reading the basketball season thread, be aware that the creator of this thread has been on a "fire Will Wade" crusade all season.

8. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

we disagree on what sort of violations are bad. my point was about how he was rehired by auburn and is doing very very well. wade will also be rehired and do well.

9. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

wouldnt mind if musselman comes here and brings those 5 star recruits he has with him. i know woodward likes coaches with name recognition

kcal likes this.
  10. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

the childishness of your phrase "tell me you are X without telling me you are X" was the point there, chief. did you learn that snarky one from the facebooks? pop that on your tiktok dance challenges?

make a point, dont be a snarky clown and use dumb internet phrases. thats the way children operate.