Woman says Judge Roy Moore molested her when she was 14

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rex, Nov 9, 2017.

1. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Roy was doing fine till he hooked up with Bill and Jerrery Epstein on the Lolita Express to party with 14 yewr old girls on Orgy Island. Roy a piker compared to our former Pedophile in Chief, yes old Bill your buddy.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/05/1...ders-jet-much-more-than-previously-known.html

2. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Last I heard Bill hasn’t been banned from the local shopping mall.....for preying on teenage girls.

3. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Why would Bill have to go to a mall
    Oh you are priceless. So let's see Moore is accused (nothing proven mind you) of making advances to young girls (not of forcing himself on or actually having sex with these girls). Lets see these charges were 20 to 30 years ago and just before the election all of a sudden these girls come forward, interesting. Of course if he is proven guilty he should face the consequences but what do you charge him with since he apparently is not accused of rape or even have sex with these women. With Bill all of the above IS true.

Now lets see your buddy Bill "at least was not banned from a mall" you say. Well why should Bill have to go to a mall anyway? You see all ole pedophile Bill has to do is hop on the Lolita Express with his pedophile buddy Jeffery Epstein and go to Orgy Island and he can have sex all the ACTUALLY SEX he wants with 14 year old children (doesnt have to flirt or make advances as Moore is accused of mind you but actually have sex with 14 year old girls). Of course ole Bill is a known pervert who cheated on his wife constantly all while being the pedophile president of the US. Just imagine that. He is the most powerful man on the planet yet he doesnt have enough chracter and integrity to represent America with honor.

Very poor on your part Winston defending that acutual pedophile piece of shit Bill. Seems all the pedophiles or on the left lately in the Pedophile Party, you know the democrats.

4. kcal

kcal Founding Member

whole lot of smoke ....hard to believe there's no fire. go home roy

5. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

@Kikicaca you're delusional. I wasn’t excusing Clinton I was saying Moore is a sleazy as Clinton. I still ask would you let your granddaughter go out with Roy Moore?
    New question aren’t there other conservatives who haven’t preyed on teenagers available in Alabama?
    Why do you defend this pig?

6. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

You would have asked me "would you let your grandaughter go out with a member of the Duke Lacrosse team" a while back also. When Moore is CONVICTED and proof is positive I will answer that question. Where is the proof? Right now it's their word against his. Why didnt these women come forward years ago when Moore first ran for judge? Or when he first ran for senator? Why now once he beat the other guy and is posed to win? Would love some answers to these questions. Too many lying scumbags on the left that will do anything to win. The Trump/Russian colusion and the Trump dossier are just a couple of current examples. Aparrently you are judge, jury and execusioner there Winston.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2017
  7. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

If the accusations are so unbelievable why has Sean Hannity called them credible and called on Moore to remove himself from the ballot???
    There is an ever increasing number of your true believers who think Moore did those things. Have they been seduced by the dark side? What does the Bible say? There are none so blind as those who WILL NOT see. Open your eyes man.

8. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Let me rephrase Winston's question. Would you let your granddaughter go out with a SUSPECTED molester?

kcal and Winston1 like this.
  9. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Adding to the proof of his unfitness for office, remember he was kicked off the Alabama Supreme Court twice. He refused to recognize judgements of the SCOTUS. He unconstitutionally tried to subvert judgement he didn’t agree with putting his personal position above the law.
    That is not acceptable in a representative of the people of the US. Whether you agree with a law or not you cannot flout it to satisfy your ego.
    I can go on and on about his lack of personal and professional integrity that disqualifies him for any position. He is anything but a republican

10. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Well based on this post Bill should be in court are in jail.