Why not 12-0 in 2010??

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TigerCliff, Mar 15, 2010.

1. TigerCliff

TigerCliff Veteran Member

Bama fans get it!!

Tiger fans wait!!

I never expect to loose a game Never!!

12-0 baby!!!

Geaux Tigers

2. TheDude

TheDude I'm calmer than you.

Nothing wrong with high hopes/expectations, etc. I believe LSU can logically beat every team they face. I am unconcerned with QB play, unless JJ gets hurt.

JJ will be better but not perfect. He can't be and should not be expected to. He only needs to show improvement in his timing and more confidence in himself. What really needs to happen is two things. Our untested Oline has to show up bigtime, and Gary needs to call a game based on our ability to execute. That happens, we eat clock, we gain field position, and we score points. That keeps a defense fresh and ready to attack.

Intelligence and aggresssion is what is needed on offense, and it starts up front with the big uglies, not JJ.

1 person likes this.
  3. LEGACY TIGER

LEGACY TIGER Defy Yourself

I hate it when logic and reason take over passion.:thumb:

4. Fritzz

Fritzz Founding Member

I'm looking at 14 - 0 and I'm always happy, no matter what happens.

5. LSUTyga73

LSUTyga73 Football Connoisseur

Why not 120-0 for the next decade?

6. LEGACY TIGER

Your forgetting SEC Championships and Bowl victories, it would be 140-0, but I think that is a little too much to hope for. Nice thought though.:geaux: :tigereye: :LSU231:

7. Bandit88

Bandit88 Old Enough to Know Better

While I agree across the board, I think you understate the importance of JJ's play.

I am confident he will be very good this year. But if I'm wrong, the big uglies cannot make up for that. No amount of great OL play will solve defenses stacking the box because they don't respect JJ's ability to pick their safeties apart...

8. TigerCliff

TigerCliff Veteran Member

I do take it one game at a time. Our first game is against the Tar Heals and I am going to the game. Love it and you might ask if I am driving to A town and expect the Tigers to loose? nah I expect a big W!

Logic is nice at work but not when it comes to LSU football. When I loose a football game I deal with it but I never want it to happen again. I eat and deal with it then I looking for the next W!!!

You only get to 14-0 by winning the first game. With a running game that Les is working on and a run attitude I think LSU will be a run first team (I hope) for years to come. I love teams that make a D respect the run and then turn to play action.

I also love the Saints being a pass first type team. Drew makes it happen but he is a special QB!!!

:tigereye:

9. LEGACY TIGER

Damn fine attitude.:thumb:

10. Bengal Buddy

Bengal Buddy Founding Member

One can always dream.