Why is Mitt Romney the defacto leader of the GOP?

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by islstl, Mar 3, 2016.

1. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

And Islam?

Sometimes I think you just enjoy hyperbole and don't care about making sense.

KyleK likes this.
  2. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

He's not, he's just the only washed up putz that they could find to be their mouthpiece for this speech.

3. TwistedTiger

The only thing he knows is what the party establishment tells him. I wonder what Republican puppeteer had his arm up that sock puppets ass working his mouth for that press conference?

Perple and tirk like this.
  4. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

hes simply the whitest shill they could find.

5. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

He clearly is doing this on behalf of the party, but that's because mitt is a solid dude trying to keep the magalomaniac from destroying his party.

KyleK likes this.
  6. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

the party is destroyed unless you are some privileged white non-worker. like you i suppose.

KyleK likes this.
  7. TwistedTiger

The Republican party has been dead for some time now. Almost everyone on the planet knows that. It's the reason their establishment candidates are failing miserably and Barrack Hussein Obama is in his second term. The only chance to revive the party is to blow it up and start from scratch. As much as I dislike Trump, he is exactly what the Republicans need to save themselves. But like the bat shit crazy whack jobs they are they are fighting the only medicine that can cure them. I've never seen a group so hell bent on committing suicide in all my life. Even the people at Jonestown gave more resistance.

8. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

I wouldn't mind a breakup of the party and a split between populist idiots and educated Romney voters. Then conservative democrats and red and me could vote for social liberal fiscal conservatives, while redneck hillbillies and evangelicals can have the Santorum/trump wing of the party.

sunnyjim and mobius481 like this.
  9. Perple

Perple Founding Member

Mittens just made Trump an even stronger candidate today. If you're conservative, you don't care what a 2 time presidential loser (2008 & 2012) has to say. He looked very weak against then Junior Senator Obama. I believe Americans want a fighter this time.

LSUTiga likes this.
  10. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

If Romney had been elected I think we might have avoided this Syria problem to the extent it can be blamed on Russia and their support of Assad. Without Russia Assad might have been less aggro or already overthrown by the rebels, who could now be concentrating on Isis instead of both Isis and Assad. Because Romney has a far more aggressive stance about Russia while Obama is a pussy and Putin does whatever he wants knowing Obama won't do shit.

Same story with eastern Ukraine.

KyleK and Winston1 like this.