Politics When trump is sworn in...

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by tirk, Nov 20, 2020.

1. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

2. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

gonna be lit. on fire.

BLM Balt/DC Antifa branches are already busing people in to disturb January 6th Orders given to dress like "MAGA" blend in cause trouble especially around cameras. At night arson has been ordered. All to be blamed on Trump supporters attending! SHARE

@jaketapper
    calls Republicans "potentially seditious,"
    @GeorgeWill
    calls them "domestic terrorists" & then leftwing radicals terrorize
    @HawleyMO
    's wife & kids. Reporters are knowingly inciting violence against Republicans. They must stop their advocacy.

jake tapper has been needing a beatdown for some time now. inciting riots should cost him. george will is a lying sack of shit as well. once garnered respect.

shane0911 likes this.
  3. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

I mean these niggas dgaf.
    "Dominion machines in 3 of the largest Republican precincts are down.They are told they cant scan their ballots because the machines dont work.The pole workers are saying 'When it's fixed we'll scan it for you'. The corruption is so deep.

LSUpride123 likes this.
  4. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

You see the news Apple Maps shutting down their GPS services in the DC area to disrupt the Trump supporters?

5. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

No it does not. Stop lying about this. If there was real evidence...hell if there was ANY evidence....Trump's lawyers would have presented in court by now. Further, if Trump thought he had real evidence he would be all over TV showing it off like a shiny new care...but he hasn't. Stop lying. Stop repeating this lie. THERE IS NO EVIDENCE!!!

Each state has set up their own election laws. Now, you want the Federal government to come along and say that the states don't have the right to create and employ their own election laws? That's rich because it is the farthest thing from conservative principles and what about states rights? Most important....none of these states have done a single thing that they didn't agree on well before the election. Lastly, why haven't these so called "procedural election laws" been questioned in court? Because they have not been presented in court. Why? Let me help you....because it's not against the law for a state to make it's own laws about how to conduct it's own elections.

Bull shit. It doesn't matter if we go case by case...they are all the same in that not a single one of them had a shred of evidence. NONE. ZERO. Not one single one of them has done a thing to reverse the votes in this election because none of them were able to provide evidence of fraud. NONE.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/trump-cries-election-fraud-in-court-his-lawyers-dont-11605271267
    https://time.com/5914377/donald-trump-no-evidence-fraud/
    https://chicago.suntimes.com/2020/11/23/21594110/rudy-giuilani-trump-election-challenge-courts
    It is not a false statement so stop lying about my position. There is information aplenty out there about how Trump's lawyers have NOT presented the evidence in court. NONE.

It would be nice if you were living in the same reality as the majority of this country and stop believing every bit of shit that you hear on right wing news outlets. It's pathetic. There has been no election fraud. States are allowed to make their own laws about how they want to conduct their elections. Trump got his ass handed to him by over 8 million votes.

Trump lost. He's had two months to file over 60 lawsuits and present a single shred of evidence about election fraud. He has not. NONE. He's done nothing but repeat QAnon lies and 8chan bull shit. Plain and Simple.

HalloweenRun and Winston1 like this.
  6. onceanlsufan

onceanlsufan Founding Member

I don't think that is the first time Camel-toe will has assumed that position.

7. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Did you already forget our discussion from a week or so ago about an active court case in which we were discussing actual evidence? You acknowledge you weren't going to look at it after I provided an example of "one" instance were "evidence" was making its way through.

Please. Stop making things up.

Do a search on this forum for those terms highlighted and you fill find out who is using those. Here is a hint, no one on the "right" here quotes these places. Only YOU keep bringing them up. My guess is you are the only one who frequents these places?

Do you want to discuss or are you hell bent on more strawmen arguments?

COTiger likes this.
  8. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Is this the reality where YOU make things up and then create fake arguments when challenged?

I always say this, but you are free to call out my lies and disinformation. I am very careful in my postings. I make it clear when I have an opinion vs something with facts backed behind them.

You are correct in that states can create their own election laws. They also broke them. This has been outlined and proven many times.

It is no more matter of IF they broke their own laws, it is a matter of "will they do anything about it"...

9. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

And where has that case gone since? Please make sure you answer this question. Further, you point to one single lawsuit that you probably can't even tell me what is going on with now against 60+ where they were summarily thrown out for lack of evidence or standing. It's laughable if it weren't so sad.

I could care less what a search of this site says. Whether you get them directly from those outlets or you are just the lackeys who get that information passed down to them through the shit tube of conservative doo-doo drivel that spills out on guys like you, this information originates from those outlets. Whether any of you are talking about that here or not is immaterial and yet another example of you using anecdotal evidence to support your points. Your sample was this forum....that's ridiculous.

No, this is just reality. The only one that exists. You can pretend there is another but there is only one.

This statement is just silly. If a state makes a change to their election laws then it cannot be illegal because the law has been changed.

The answer is no because they have not done anything wrong. The states make their own laws and can change them, irrespective of reasons why. You are grasping at straws now to make excuses for losing. Trump lost. He is the loser. Everyone lives to fight another day. There will be more elections every two years and we'll have another big one and you guys can give it another shot.

10. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Again, it is still active, but that is not what you just claimed. You said "NOT ONE"...

I gave you one back then and there are more, but you dont care. You want to lie and "be right".

So you dont know? More speculation? Can you quote my lies.

Pretty please?

Ok so you live in the world where you make things up. Got it.

But they didn't just change them and the ones that did, did not follow the rules to change them legally. This has been proven. Please keep up.

But they didn't just change them and the ones that did, did not follow the rules to change them legally. This has been proven. Please keep up.

shane0911 likes this.