When in defense of Trump

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Winston1, Oct 18, 2017.

1. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Lot of em need to be thrown under the bus they are part of the problem need to throw more. Trump is upsetting their little cushy life in DC. You know for example where they get to exempt themselves from Obama care but we surfs have to get stuck with it.

2. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

pull your horns in Kidiwawa, you're slobbering all over.

3. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

I am beautiful when I am angry, let me have my moment.

4. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

It's the all the way or you're a racist deplorable or a godless commie sympathizer attitude that people like you and @Rex have that is tearing this nation apart.
    Neither of you is interested in debate and discussion but only shouting your position as loud and obnoxiously as you can. NEITHER listens to opposing views with any intent of understanding or acknowledging a viable point. You BOTH either deflect when confronted with argument or data that doesn't conform to your narrow views or ignore it and fail to respond. Neither one of you gives any credence to those who deviate from gospel one whit. I and so many others who argued against HRC and her policies long before you came to the board are left wing fools if we see the so very obvious faults in Trump. Rexie likewise ignores the fact that I and others were against Trump from the time he announced.
    You and @Rex are two sides of the same coin. Rexie is a Jacobin who would destroy everything to remake the worldin his special vision and all who don't agree should visit Dr Guillotine. YOU are a Bourbon who as Talleyrand said learn nothing and forget nothing.
    A pox on both of you.

5. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

[​IMG]

GiantDuckFan likes this.
  6. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Inasmuch as you STILL contend that Hillary would have been worse that's nothing more than a pointless, meaningless, deceitful statement from a generally dishonest dullard. As there were only two viable choices favoring Trump against Hillary does not equate to "against Trump from the time he announced."

7. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

True to form Rexie I expect nothing more of you. You confirm what I write every time you troll away. I expect caca will post something similar. Two sides of the same coin right?

8. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Exact opposite trying to put back together what the Clinton's and Obama has done to this country. Nothing has changed about you. You rail against Rex as if you are some kind of conservative yet hate Trump who is actually the first president since Reagan that is actually trying to pass conservative ideas into law. You simple make no sense. You watched as Obama succeeded at trying to "fundamentally transform America" into a 3 rate country for 8 years. Trump has been at it for 9 months and you have not given him one day before you started your hateful tirade against. Your clever post ring hollow with common sense.

9. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

One of the most important duties of the President is leadership. It is something that President Trump has failed miserably throughout his short term in office. . The examples are many and run the games from his tweets, throwing subordinates under the bus, boorishness, his lack of discipline in everything. More important is his lack of attention to his duties as president. He has failed to nominate people to fill the basic jobs in his administration. He has failed to nominate ambassadors to many of our allies. He also provides no guidance or input into the bills he says are critical to the country.
    Even worse in my opinion is his constant attack on the institutions of our country. He attack free speech, coddles racists, and enemies (Putin). Today he maligned our justice system.
    http://www.onflynews.gq/2017/11/trump-just-called-justice-system-joke.html He seems not to realize that what he say and how he acts have impact well beyond his narrow view. He’s not draining the swamp he’s actually making it worse.