When did you as a Republican decide it was necessary that our president

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rex, Aug 26, 2023.

1. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

vivek says climate change is happening and he believes that we need to focus on adapting to it, for example, by moving to low emssions nuclear energy.

meanwhile rex supports biden increasing fossil fuels to record levels and begging murderers for even more*

"Asked by CNN on Friday whether he believes climate change is real, Ramaswamy responded, “Climate change has existed as long as the Earth has existed. Manmade climate change has existed as long as man has existed on the earth.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/08/26/politics/climate-change-republican-debate-ramaswamy/index.html

see how i use quotes and references and not what i read from some gay faggot on twitter?

*= the claims made about rex positions can also be proven by quotes and direct references here and will be made on request, as many times as asked.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2023
  2. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

I believe other than military men and women voting age should be raised to 30. I also believe anyone who believes that politicians can control the temperature on earth should not be allowed to vote. I aslo believe presidents who are dementia ridden creepy pedophiles should be taken to jail and the key thrown away.

Climate change is a fraud perpertrated to control and take money from the people.

3. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Everyones hands should be in their pockets about the giant cluster fuck the left is trying sell to the public. Human behavior is causing pain and suffering in America and everywhere because of DEMOCRATS and leftist.

4. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Good for you. That won't win you an election in 2024, especially when young voters know that man-made climate change is real and want somebody who understands that.

5. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Nobody's reading your garbage.

6. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

Im sure there are a bunch of stories.

7. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

The only thing "real" about the DEMOCRATS fraudulent man caused climate change agenda is their vile indoctrination of young minds to scare them into voting for vile DEMOCRATS like you when they are 18.

Question: If you believe man can make the world cooler because it's too hot can they also make it warmer if it's too cool? How would they make it cooler?

8. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Just the way you can slow down the heat in your house by turning off the oven mankind can slow down the rate of global warming by eliminating manmade warming sources. DUH

Can we make it cooler? Don't know. I've seen some theorized technologies, but we might have already passed the point of no return.

Last edited: Aug 30, 2023
  9. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

How many "pass the point of no return" is this now? 5, 10, 15, 20? None happened, EVER!

10. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

So there’s no point? Is that what you’re saying?