What happens if...

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Blue TurboDog, Dec 3, 2008.

1. Blue TurboDog

Blue TurboDog GeauxTigersGo

Miles does nothing on the DC thing. I know I am being Devil's Advocate but until I see him make and actual change I will be nervous. I think most of us (some earlier than others :yelwink2:) wanted to see a change, but after the Arky debacle til now the BUZZ is strong (esp. for Chavis it seems) that if no move is made, or say Mallory is moved to sole DC, CLM will lose the majority of the fan base....I still have faith in CLM til he proves otherwise :thumb:

Thoughts?

:geaux:

2. Tigerbnd05

Tigerbnd05 National Champs 2003 2007

This and every other LSU message board will go into a complete meltdown.

3. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

He immediately opens himself up for an extreme amount of scrutiny.

Miles is not dumb enough to do that.

And I believe he is more than frustrated with losing like we did. He will nip this in the bud.

4. Carface

Carface What the...?

Well, the good news is that Peveto is up for the head coaching position at Northwestern. Apparently, he's very well thought of up in Natchitoches.

5. tboy

tboy Founding Member

Unless he thinks he is about to be fired I don't know why he would take that job. Nothing against that school, but it isn't a big time football program and how much could it pay?

6. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

And I'm pretty sure that Miles will do everything he can to help him land that job. It would make it easier on him.

7. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

I dont think coach miles would put his career in jeopardy by promoting mallory to sole dc. At least i hope he wont. I have never bowed down to Coach Miles, i dont think he was the best choice, however i like the guy, i know he is a loyal and admirable guy and a better than average coach. I also think the players love him and want to succeed for him, so here today im gonna do it.....im gonna put my faith in Miles to do the right thing. If he dosent though, :angryfire

8. married2atiger

married2atiger Founding Member

They are trying to become a contender in Natchitoches,

Northwestern State University is prepared to pay its next head football coach a six-figure salary, athletic director Greg Burke said.
    The Demons are in the market for a new head coach after Scott Stoker was dismissed on Tuesday.
    Stoker was paid $86,000 last season and ranked in the bottom half of Southland Conference football coaches' salaries.
    "I'm not sure what level (of pay) we'll get to," Burke said, "but I think it's fair to say that we'll have a six-figure football coach."

Read the full article here

9. Bengal Buddy

Bengal Buddy Founding Member

If he does not make any defensive coaching changes then he has better have a great defense next year. Not that he would be fired if he didn't, but he would be the recipient of enough heat to melt steel.

10. tigerleg24

tigerleg24 Guest

I'm sure a few people on this site will go help him move and will not need beer and pizza as payment.