News Urban Meyer in a whole heap of trouble

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by cajunbob678, Aug 1, 2018.

1. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

God just take my word so I don't have to look for it.

Sean Salisbury finally comes clean
    Posted by Gregg Rosenthal on January 22, 2010, 9:13 AM EDT

It took a few years, and it required his career to bottom out. But former NFL quarterback and ESPN analyst Sean Salisbury finally has admitted what everyone in the media already knew.

He once was suspended by ESPN for taking a picture of his penis with a cell phone and showing it to at least one co-worker.

Also I was implying I'd take one over the other. Salisbury was mean spirited it's all that's about. And unprofessional. He deserves reprieve and seems contrite. And I suppose any qb tutelage at this university should be welcomed even if he's an asshole. Let the record reflect he did attend your university.

2. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Apologies. I should have.

He was, without a doubt. And he did go to USC. Certainly with morals somewhere higher than OJ, but less than Carson Palmer.

I'll admit, I do not like Clayton. I'm pretty sure I heard him say sumpin shitty about LSU once. Makes him trash. :)

3. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Jason Campbell was absolute garbage so I'd have to side wit SS on Collins

4. shane0911

5. tirk

6. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Campbell he was Auburn’s Jordan Jefferson wasn’t he? Won a lot of games but no real thanks to him.

ParadiseiNC and shane0911 like this.
  7. shane0911

Yup

8. TigerTap

TigerTap Founding Member

No Shane's a retard. Jason Campbell beat Saban twice, finished the 2004 season 13-0. Did not get to play in the NC because Big Game Bob Stoops & the most overrated team in America( besides Notre Dame) won another cupcake schedule & Auburn got screwed badly. Second straight year Chokelahoma didn't belong in the BCS.

Campbell threw 45 TDs at Auburn @ 69.6% pass completion rate Senior year & was a 1st round NFL pick. Threw for over 16,000 yards in the NFL.

9. tirk

Eyeballs son. There's a reason campbell was in college for 4 years. Because he wasn't worth much the previous 3. He's a good example of developing a QB. Something hydrocephalus had a problem doing.

Campbell and Jefferson definitely had a similar feel to them. No homo.

shane0911 and Bengal B like this.
  10. TigerTap

TigerTap Founding Member

Shane doesn't like black QBs as you know. Though he'll toss out Rohan & Herb to cover it. It's Twix his ears. Tattoo ink leaked into his bloodstream.

Let's see , SEC Player of the Year 2004, 69 % passing, NFL 1st round. The other, no SEC awards, 61% passing & not drafted.

LSU's last SEC Offensive Player of the Year, was WR Wendell Davis 1987, just a few years back.

The eyeball test in Oklahoma: "He's got a lot of Zip on the ball". The rest of the world: "Campbell was a pretty good player".

Miles OC's developed Russell, Flynn, Mett & helped develop Etling.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2018