Trump is Done.......

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Tiger in NC, Oct 7, 2016.

1. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

What you should be is appalled at the travesty they have made of our justice system. The icing on the cake of turds is they did it on a world stage and the loons are lapping it up like starving stray cats.

This sets an awful precedent and it should have everyone scared. Forget Trump, most of us knew what we were getting and it was then and is now better than that bitch.

This is not the way things are supposed to be done.

2. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

Republican Ken Starr set the precedent when he investigated Clinton,.. and don't tell me republicans didn't love that investigation. Do you decry that as a travesty of justice?

Our current republican Congress directed Trump's republican Department of Justice to appoint a special investigator, republican Robert Mueller was chosen.

It's only a travesty if Trump is innocent of serious crimes, and right now we don't know if he is or not,.. you are just assuming Trump isn't dirty as fuck. Be patient, we'll find out.

Last edited: Dec 29, 2018
  3. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Wrong duck. I will let someone else explain it to you

4. GiantDuckFan

I've heard all the explanations already,.. what it boils down to right now is,.. trying to let Trump off the hook,.. by pointing at everyone else.

After Mueller's report is released,.. I'm totally on board with looking into any allegations,.. dirty FBI goons, send em to hell if they deserve it,.. if Hillary is guilty, cut her tits off and hang her by the toes.

Just don't give Trump a free pass because you hate the democrats

5. kcal

kcal Founding Member

this is fair but why can’t both happen at the same time?

oh...forgot they tried that but all of the competing house and senate members kept tripping over each other pointing fingers at each other

just change the names and nothing ever changes in the beltway

6. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Bigger picture. It sort of blows my mind that Trump and his sleazy hooker are the subject.

You should be more concerned that former CIA Director Petraeus was banging a reporter and giving her access to official documents.

You should be more concerned that former FBI agent Peter Strzok never graduated from the FBI Academy yet advanced through the organization rather quickly and quite possibly because he was a longtime associate of former CIA director John Brennan. The same John Brennan who likely colluded with Hillary over what happened in Benghazi. Strange how nothing came from Strzok's investigation into Hillary's server but somehow he was convinced Trump colluded with Russia. Meanwhile he's sending anti-Trump messages to his married mistress about how much they hate Trump and how they will make sure Trump doesn't win the election.

And then of course we have Hillary's closest friend and associate who is married to a pervert who sends dick pics to young women using his wife's work laptop.

I'm sorry but I just can't get worked up over a President who slept with a prostitute and paid her off to shut up. The seediness and evil that goes on at a much deeper level should be more concerning

7. GiantDuckFan

not my subject, you just brought it up. I don't care if Trump cheats on his wife when she's pregnant, though it reveals his character. I do care about how he repeatedly changed his lies, as each new revelation about this has come out,.. you should be more concerned about the baldfaced lies Trump has been telling the American people.
    again stormy means nothing to me, but Trump's continuous lies tell me a lot

I probably should be more concerned,.. I have no problem with congress demanding an investigation into what you mentioned and more. Let the light of truth reveal all.

But what I see is an attempt to roadblock the investigation that is already underway. A want by Trump, echoed by his minions, to stop Mueller by spreading the blame. Trump wants to get off the hook on a technicality. If he's the treasonous crook that he appears to be, I don't care about the witch hunt,.. if it turns out he's a witch, then he should burn.

I think Trump has tricked you into spending too much time looking into the rearview mirror, he doesn't want you watching the road that's unfolding in front of you.

Winston1 likes this.
  8. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

You do care...otherwise it wouldn't be a character reveal.

Right. Trump has me tricked. I was never this dumb until November of 2016.

LSUpride123 likes this.
  9. GiantDuckFan

ok, maybe a little, that's a shitty way to treat his wife
    he's devilish, it's not your fault

10. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Why? They dont affect me and the only reason we know any of it is because of the sepcial council. Like, think about it. Paying Mueller millions to uncover that Trump paid a few hookers to keep their trap shut.

Nice dude!!

But they wont. Which is the point really. They don't care.

Orange Man Bad!!!

Off the hook for what? To not be investigated off "Trumped" up charges that haven't materialized? that is not the way our justice system works. Nor should it work that way.

In the same breath, it would also mean I wouldn't support the an open ended investigation into the Clinton's based on rumors.

What road is that? Political operatives running investigations as an "insurance" plan?