Tigerfanforawhile

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by tyf69, Sep 21, 2007.

1. tyf69

tyf69 Founding Member

Did anyone catch Lou Holtz on ESPN tonight when her predicted that South
    Carolina would upset LSU? The other two guys (I don't know their names
    cause I really don't care) just rolled their eyes. I've been a lurker here for
    quite some time because I'm not allowed to post anything on any other
    parts of this forum. But I've seen that Lou is kind of like my wife. If he says
    something, you better bet on the opposite.
    Anyway, I'm glad I got to say a little something. I think LSU is gonna kick
    their ass (if I'm allowed to say that)

2. sonof504

sonof504 Founding Member

I don't have a problem with him saying that, anything can happen. I absolutely HATE his reasoning though. He'll also mention their D and name some solid players fromt heir offense, THEN say "that's why they'll pull off the upset". Really? That's whY? LSU probably has better players at each position and more depth...

3. KajunKenny

KajunKenny Founding Member

Lou Holtz is the poster child for alzhiemers... he doesnt remember anything that happens recently...

he remembers from years ago when Spurrier killed LSU and thats all he knows...

just ignore anything he says or anything u see on ESPN...

4. Contained Chaos

Contained Chaos Don't we all?

During halftime, he said that USC would win because they can run the football...ok. Maybe he missed it, but we're pretty good at stopping that. Oh, and we can score a bit, ourselves. Then when Mark May countered, Lou says, 'Yeah, but the storm's coming in.' Huh?! What in the hell does that even mean, you freaking jackass?

The fact that he is allowed to speak is a major blow to ESPN's credibility.

5. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Welcome aboard and hope you keep posting. As far as Holtz, his credibility again shot down when he said, "No one expected ND to be really good this year.....young, etc". That FOOL predicted 10 wins for ND one time. What a geezer.

6. KerryS

KerryS Founding Member

It's also very annoying that he spits every time he talks. Lou Spits, that's his name. Lawdy, get rid of that guy.

7. tigerdro

tigerdro GEAUX TIGERS!

i'm not sure if it's alzheimers or if he's just delusional. i know - let's experiment on him with various psychotropic medications. if it cures him, he was delusional. if not, it was alzheimers. either way, granny holtz will be one drugged out spitter, and they won't let him on tv anymore.

just an idea for your consideration...

8. Bayou Bengal11

Bayou Bengal11 ~Orlando Tiger Coonass~

The thing that got me was that spittin Lou turned right around and picked Bama to win. Thats not the part that got to me...reasoning...their defense?!?! Then he goes on to list what they are ranked in each defensive category, which was obviously below that of LSU.

Also, he picks VT over LSU in Week 2...reasoning...their defense?!?! Ummm, am I missing something??

9. Contained Chaos

Contained Chaos Don't we all?

Yes, mental retardation.

10. Bayou Bengal11

Bayou Bengal11 ~Orlando Tiger Coonass~

yeah, I just thought our defense has made enough of a statement thus far to get past even mental retardation...guess I was wrong :shock: