Tiger Forums Fantasy Sports

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Crip*TEAM KATT, Aug 6, 2008.

1. Crip*TEAM KATT

Crip*TEAM KATT As Wild As We Wanna Be

Head on over to the Best Of section and get all the sign up info there!!!!!!

2. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

Re: College Pick Em

finally.

just kidding. thanks, crip.

bb11, watch out.

3. P&G_wheelz007

P&G_wheelz007 Football anyone?

I'm in!!!

Good luck everyone!!!

:crystal::geaux::crystal::geaux::crystal:

4. Bayou Bengal11

Bayou Bengal11 ~Orlando Tiger Coonass~

time to defend my championship... It's what being a Tiger is all about :wave:

5. Bengal Buddy

Bengal Buddy Founding Member

I am definately in.

6. Bengal Buddy

I went to "Best of Archives" but found no thread on the TF Pick 'Em. What thread is it?

7. bhelmLSU

bhelmLSU Founding Member Staff Member

You do not have to sign up for the TF Pickem because that will be done on the board.

Look for College Pickem and sign up on yahoo. This one has the point spreads and is seperate from the TF pickem.

1 person likes this.
  8. Bengal Buddy

Thanks much.

9. tigerdro

tigerdro GEAUX TIGERS!

TF NCAA FOOTBALL PICK ‘EM 2008 - GUIDELINES

TF NCAA FOOTBALL PICK ‘EM 2008 - GUIDELINES

WHO CAN PLAY?
    Anyone can play TF NCAA FOOTBALL PICK ‘EM 2008. You do not have to be a “Contributor” (but if you’re not, we’d all love for you to GO SIGN UP NOW!). Nor do you have to be an expert. You simply just have to want to play a free game of college football pick ‘em. So grab a uniform from the locker room and join the game!

WHAT GAMES WILL BE FEATURED?
    Each week of TF NCAA FOOTBALL PICK ‘EM 2008 will have 12 games. Each week’s games will feature matchups that have a reasonably low point spread. The LSU game will always be included when LSU plays another SEC team, no matter the point spread.

HOW DO I PLAY?

It’s easy to play TF PICK ‘EM. Copy the games list for each week, and paste it in a post reply on TF’s current week PICK ‘EM thread. Highlight (bold, red, other color, italic, etc.) the team you pick for each pair of games.

HOW ARE PICKS TRACKED?

TF PICK ‘EM picks will be tracked in a spreadsheet (that is viewable online at anytime at http://www.editgrid.com/user/drolar/tigerforums_ncaa-pick-em-2008). Please verify your pick record each week by posting your record at the bottom of your next week’s picks. The tracking spreadsheet will be updated weekly no later than the date which the new week’s games are posted to TF.

WHAT IS THE DEADLINE FOR POSTING PICKS?

All picks must be posted by 12:00 noon on the day of the first game on the list. The pick posting deadline will be included in each week’s games post. For clarification: If there is a Thursday night game, your pics have to be submitted by Thursday at 12:00 noon. If the first game on the week’s list is Friday, then the pick post deadline is Friday at 12:00 noon. If you post after the deadline, your picks will be accepted; but any games which have already been played or are already underway at the time of your post, will be counted as losses.

CAN I CHANGE MY PICKS?

ONCE YOU HAVE POSTED YOUR PICS ON TF, NO EDITING IS ALLOWED WITHOUT PERMISSION FROM THE MODERATOR. If you need to change a pick, it will only be changed if it is <<sent to TigerDro in a PM>> AND edited in your post -- no exceptions. No picks can be changed after a game has started.

WHAT IF I MISS A WEEK?

If you miss a week of TF Pick ‘Em, you automatically get 12 losses against your record. That may sound tough, but you can't make picks after the games have been played; so it's the only way.

WHAT IF MY PICKS ARE WRONG ON THE TRACKING SPREADSHEET?
    If your picks are wrong on the tracking spreadsheet, please <<send TigerDro a PM>>. The problem will be researched, and any correction(s) will be made as soon as possible with a post made to the current week's thread announcing the correction(s).

WHAT DOES THE WINNER GET?

Well, the winner gets the satisfaction of heated competition that can only be found in the deep dark sports forums of the internet, the excitement of being a part of NCAA College Football (YAY! Even if it is only in cyberspace!), and the feeling of joy and fulfillment that comes with the glory of winning the prestigious and vaunted TF NCAA FOOTBALL PICK ‘EM 2008!!! Oh yeah, you get bragging rights too!!!

LUCK, SKILL OR TALENT?

Whether it is luck, skill or talent that makes you the top picker, here’s to wishing for everyone to have a great year of TigerForums NCAA FOOTBALL PICK ‘EM. Have fun!
    The WEEK 1 games will be announced in a separate thread no later than Saturday, August 16, 2008.

10. Bengal Buddy

Re: TF NCAA FOOTBALL PICK ‘EM 2008 - GUIDELINES

Thanks much, Tigerdro.